Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox 7-24-15 Game #96

Well, at least we're getting a good outing from Verlander. Good control tonight....73% strikes.

8 innings is impressive and the pen needed that tonight. Hopefully this is something he will build off of and not get hit up in the next outing. I certainly don't want to shit on his night at all tonight....BUT....The Red Sox have now scored 14 runs in almost a full 8 games since the all star break. Nonetheless, nice work JV!

This team is really into drive me crazy mode.. Great Pitching two games in a row and the freaking hitters fall flat verses really shitty pitchers especially tonight...

Nick do it!!!!

Krauss

.172/.173/.276 12 K's no walks in 29 at bats...sweet
after 0-4

143/.173/.256

Last edited:
What more can ya say, it's just pathetic for the love of gaawd start selling and put this team out of its misery already

Last edited:
Bruce Bruce Bruce.. Don't tease us !!! damn that half inning look special :)

Ball was 3 feet inside Mr Gose...

See ball .... hit ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me :/

Just another creative Tiger DP..

Last edited:
Only four pages???

Come on Tiger fans... Normally I work second shift, so I can't post (unless my boss is away) but definitely review pretty much all game posts... Fuck, Victor is not the same guy as last year... Just struck out with Kinsler running. I'm done, so what is ASMUS doing while this team is going down?????

Back