Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers Season Preview

Then of course they have the usual off day after opening game. Never understood that.

As for the season: I like the top 5 in the order, if Victor can get back to respectability and stay healthy. I also like SS. Imo, weak points CF, 3B, and C.

Health of the pitchers suck.. No idea how they do..

I thought it was in case there is bad weather on Opening Day they always have a free day right after to play instead.

I just am not excited but I will be watching as usual until we know if they are eliminated or hopefully going to the playoffs and all the way to crush KC in the playoffs and San Francisco in the world series! !!!!!!

I just am not excited but I will be watching as usual until we know if they are eliminated or hopefully going to the playoffs and all the way to crush KC in the playoffs and San Francisco in the world series! !!!!!!

It's hard for me not to be excited. I'm been waiting since October..

Back