Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

This is partly on Avila...Fister has hung every curveball he's thrown today, got to stop calling for it because someone was bound to drill one.

Can someone at least get a damn hit and not completely make this lifelong debilitating

Tia

The team seems to lack something No?

yes...individual hitters not doing their jobs. They swing at balls and when they get a pitch to hit they either don't swing or miss

bad defensive players on the team

poor pitching performance by Sanchez and Fister (that last ball was down the middle). I don't know how many pitches I have seen Tigers batters miss on a pitch just like that, let it go by or not hit it hard.

This is baseball.....getting angry usually works against you. It's like being angry while playing chess or poker, very non-productive.

this team takes on JLs personality well.

lazy, overrated chokers.

Unreal....but last year's World Series debacle should have prepared and seasoned me for the potential of offensive utter fail

There it goes...3-0...and the elimination dagger most likely

Hooray....all the fans cheer because now we wont get no hit....

yes...individual hitters not doing their jobs. They swing at balls and when they get a pitch to hit they either don't swing or miss

bad defensive players on the team

poor pitching performance by Sanchez and Fister (that last ball was down the middle). I don't know how many pitches I have seen Tigers batters miss on a pitch just like that, let it go by or not hit it hard.

So why didn't the manager pull Sanchez after his team tied it up 3-3 and he was at 100 pitches... AS did not have it and should have been pulled at that point.. Who's decision is that? It was Jim's and he gagged yesterday..

Back