Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. bluejays Game Thread April 11

thrown out at home? I'm not watching it but I am surprised they went home with it. Way to get out of the inning Fister!

Fielder has reached base safely in both trips to the plate today and has posted a .512 OBP at Comerica Park in his last 39 games. #tigers

Man, I'll be happy once night games/west coast games start...tough to follow this while working.

What's everybody's answer to that ACE question of the day about which West Coast City you'd want most to see the Tigers play in?

I know I am in the minority here but I like a guy that can lay down a bunt. Omar is probably the only one that can do it unless Hunter can.

make up your f'n mind angel hernandez that is either a strike or a ball at the knees,
not what ever the fk you feel like calling it.

Busted open,

Prince knocks in 2 more,

Tigers lead 10 - 1,

Victor gave that a ride,

ok so even with the bullpen giving up it's 3/4/5 runs they should win at least 10 - 6, right?????

I'm back, boys. -- Not that I really ever type anything lol.

Looks like we aren't going to be blowing this one.

And I texted my buddy and part of the text had "f'ing" and when I typed that "ing" my phone changed it to "Inge". It made me shudder.

I'm back, boys. -- Not that I really ever type anything lol.

Looks like we aren't going to be blowing this one.

And I texted my buddy and part of the text had "f'ing" and when I typed that "ing" my phone changed it to "Inge". It made me shudder.

Sounds like a pretty dumb SmartPhone.

Back