Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Brewers September 2, 2020 Game 34

Damn tigers see few pitches in top of the 6th. Man I wish we could walk some. I hope we start to get the corners now.

Funkhouser This is frustrating. He falls behind 3-0. Comes back gets the k but not the call. 7 walk.

Out
Bb (should been a k) Wtf ump ?
K
Yelich up 2-0 then 2-1 the 3-1. Bb 8th walk sigh.
k. Jam over !

Btw inning should be over ump before that last k.

Last edited:
JJ in 9th walk by tiger pitchers .

This fucking ump is fucking garbage. That second pitch JJ threw was a strike.

Bb
Hbp.
K
Single bases loaded. Sigh
0-2 pitch sac fly right down the fucking middle
Hbp

Last edited:
What the fuck is he throwing on a damn 0-2 pitch . JJ is a dumb ass.

Will he ever figure it out at the major league level ?

Last edited:
Once JJ didn’t get the call by the umpire on the second pitch he totally lost it. I’m just not sure this kid will ever figure it out. So frustrating with the talent he has.

You can’t throw a 0-2 pitch right down the middle. That was just a dumb pitch.

Frustrating game. Garcia cleans up jj’s mess. Wish he would have started the 7th.

6-5 brewers now.

So that’s what a waste pitch looks like on a 0-2 count as free swing tigers back in swing and miss mode.

Tigers have no business losing the game. When is AA going to put together a staff that can get deep into games?

Guys he is not giving any tiger pitcher the out side corner . Not sure why we are even trying to nibble. 10 walks.

What really sucks is the brewers are not a good hitting team at all this year. second to last next to Texas at .215 and we can’t throw strikes tonight.

Helped by a shitty umpire.

Last edited:
My guess is JJ and Buck probably won’t be with the team in a year or two unless they figure something out. They are both constantly fucking up.

This umpire never guy our pitches that strike .

Romine bat not good after a few days off.

Back