Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants in the 2012 World Series

Tigers vs. giants in 2012 World Series

• Tigers Win in 4 Games

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Tigers Win in 5 Games

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Tigers Win in 6 Games

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Tigers Win in 7 Games

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • giants win in 4 games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • giants win in 5 games

• giants win in 6 games

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • giants win in 7 games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to go Detroit in 7 games. Again I will have plenty of antacid and Baylor (for future heart murmurs).

I think the Tigers are for sure on a roll right now and are able to set our pitching lineup perfectly for this series. Tigers win in 5 games.

Tigers in 6 if the offense shows up at all, if not.....

Tigers in 5 because i think they'll have the drive to finish at home for the fans and illitch. if not 5, then 6.

but i agree, we need the offense to show up if we have any chance at all. especially miggy and the prince.

Where's Slick when you need him, he's always a negative nelly. He would pick the Giants.

Also I'm waiting for the person who will pick giants in 4, but not bother to post about it. [just like the previous 2 polls]

Just vote and run away.

Anyone who votes the Giants isn't a Tigers fan. Not even the most negative fan in the world would do that. I am saying 5, 6 more realistic but I want it in front of our crowd.

Anyone who votes the Giants isn't a Tigers fan. Not even the most negative fan in the world would do that. I am saying 5, 6 more realistic but I want it in front of our crowd.

See, that's not true.

You can be a fan and still be objective. But if you vote against the Tigers, at least have the guts to explain why.

its hard to believe that as old as these teams are theyve never faced each other in the WS.

its hard to believe that as old as these teams are theyve never faced each other in the WS.

Only our 4th different opponent in 11 trips to the WS. Only the second non-midwest team, oddly enough, both from the West Coast.

Cubbies x4
Cards x3
Pirates x1
Reds x1
Padres x1
Giants x1

See, that's not true.

You can be a fan and still be objective. But if you vote against the Tigers, at least have the guts to explain why.

I just can't believe someone could actually pick the Giants if they were a Tigers fan. I am as negative as they come but A) It's not like the Giants are a juggernaut that would lead you to think they are the favorite B) Emotion, this is the World Series if you don't think your team can win it then man you are pretty damn cynical in life.

I picked the Tigers in 5 because I think JV wins the first game. If JV loses the 1st game I say it will be SF in 6

Jack Morris said Tigers in 5 and I agree with him. I think we only lose to Cain.

I hope it doesn't either but I just have a feeling everything that happened during the season the good and bad, lows and highs comes into play.
microcosm of the season.

Back