Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mariners 8-09-16 Game 113

Ok now.....decision time. Do you close with Frankie or let Boyd finish it?

I know what Brad will do but I'm not sure K-rod can stay loose.

Ok now.....decision time. Do you close with Frankie or let Boyd finish it?

I know what Brad will do but I'm not sure K-rod can stay loose.

Man Frankie has been up and down all night depends on how many leftys are coming up.

Be careful please.. well crap don't walk him. It's like he never
Wanted to throw Cruz a strike?

Last edited:
1-2 count single . Man nothing is easy for Frankie as of late .

Last edited:
Man Frankie blows again. And shitty upton let's lead run get to third easy.

Frankie was such a pussy. He never went after Cruz at all.
Now he is a big concern at the back end.

Tigers have wasted 3 decent starting pitching performances in a row now.. I'm pretty freaking salty.

Fuck you Brad. Always managing by the book, even though your closer probably threw three innings worth in the bullpen, and you had an amped up left hander throwing BB's in front of his hometown.

Fuck you Brad. Always managing by the book, even though your closer probably threw three innings worth in the bullpen, and you had an amped up left hander throwing BB's in front of his hometown.

Yeah he was but Bradley just is a by the book guy with little feel for the game. It's close but I almost perfer Marlboro man over beautiful Brad.

Last edited:
Back