Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 2 October 3

Bats go silent after the 5 run outburst :/

I'd like to be mad, but I really can't. Gausman has been absolutely filthy, and their defense turned a Miggy hit into a DP. I wonder what its like to have good defense...

What the Fuck!!! Is Brad purposely trying to lose the series? JV was doing ok..at least better than the damn bullpen will.

Who is coming in? Because unless it's Sanchez I will take Verlander with 200 pitches over anyone in this pen

I'd like to be mad, but I really can't. Gausman has been absolutely filthy, and their defense turned a Miggy hit into a DP. I wonder what its like to have good defense...

Defense, bullpen, manager and trainers who don't put a guy on the roster with a limp..
ect, ect,ect... A manger who start Max in game 1 when his stats suck ass in Baltimore.
ect.ect.ect... Jeff Jones.....Fat daddy Lamont....DD's awful bench... The Fister deal..
DD's awful pen. Nathan...

Last edited:
cue shot to 1st runner gets to second 1 out...

Last edited:
"Brad, we want you to come manage the Tigers. Just know that you are not allowed to go to the bullpen unless you are down 6 runs or more. If you do you will be ridiculed and second guessed. You might think that the fans will get mad at the players for not doing their job but you'd be sadly mistaken." ~DD

Nice inning. We forget how lights out Sanchez can be at times, would love it if he just finished the game.

Sanchez overcomes Ausmus' stupidity for not bringing him in to start the inning and gets out of it. He should at least pitch next inning, but the 8th and 9th are going to be...interesting.

In a 100% unrelated matter, i got baseball mogul for free a few weeks ago and got mildly obsessed with it this week. Fantasy draft Tigers won the World Series:

BzCvqH4CMAAi1x9.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back