Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Orioles game 4 April 5th 2014

Hopefully Brad learns from this experience as what not to do in the 9th inning with your bullpen.

That whole inning I was like "stay calm, it's just a game, cool and collected, be calm."

Cut Coke and Gonzalez immediately. Nathan is looking like shit too.

Was dumb to bring him in with men on base, especially since Al could have gotten the job done, but still...guys are hitting him like he's telling them what's coming.

Will the crack Detroit Media challenge DD on the condition of his BP? Nah.

Freaking Coker choaker thanks for the unessasary drama

What? There's nothing alarming about this line ?

IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA

Coke: 0.1 2 3 3 1 0 0 81.00

Note that Coke did not surrender a home run.

I'm not worried about Nathan. He's a vet, and didn't expect to have to come into that game at all. Shaky start, but long run he will be fine in my opinion. Albuquerque only faced one batter and should have had an out. He did fine.

Coke needs to be replaced. None of this stuff happens if that clown doesn't have his usual pathetic outing.

I'm not worried about Nathan. He's a vet, and didn't expect to have to come into that game at all. Shaky start, but long run he will be fine in my opinion. Albuquerque only faced one batter and should have had an out. He did fine.

Coke needs to be replaced. None of this stuff happens if that clown doesn't have his usual pathetic outing.

It's funny 19-19 against us at our stadium.

and what's up with Hunter in right field? the Gold glover, might have to make an eye appt. lol

Why do we have to wait for a few? Let's cut our dead weight now.

if it was left up to me, then I'd say we should have pedaled him in the off season.
Ausmus is just testing the waters today,and found out, that he won't float.

Back