Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread 2 Sept. 23

I guess 1 run with the bases loaded and no outs is ok... But Alex air mailed that throw.. Nice back up but BB though..

The slide into Alex caused the bad throw..

Last edited:
I guess 1 run with the bases loaded and no outs is ok... But Alex air mailed that throw.. Nice back up bu BB though..

Should have been 0 runs though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got no idea what the hell happened. gameday wrote a paragraph on the play.

ok guys well if we aren't going to be able to hit guys with ERA's over 6 then we really don't deserve to make the post season.

Do they have any better pitchers in their pen?, maybe we can get a couple more later once this craptastic bums pitch count gets to high.

Only 2 errors thus far. Who'll give me 3........????? once, twice..................

and 2 it is..........

so far,,,,,

Oh my fucking god i just saw dirks's miss on that fly ball... What a fucking joke..

Can anyone other than the soon-to-be MVP and the PRince have a good at bat this month. Seriously, I'm writing a memo explaining the take sign to the Tigers organization. I know its a high school thing, but some of these guys think their at bats are time trials.

ive got no idea what the hell happened. gameday wrote a paragraph on the play.

AlAl got a GB to Cabrera, who threw home for the force, then Avilae threw over princes head and missed the out at first, but Revere tried to scrore from second and Boesch threw to AlAl who caught him going back to 3rd.

Short story, Avila bad throw let a run score, 2 errors in the inning.

That being said, I still think we hit this guy real soon. Caguth a break with bases loaded and only 1 run, and I think we win the game. AlAl has been very very good.

i hate our defense. this is gonna be fuckin pathetic if we cant get at least one of these 2 games today.

Can't get the game here, but I figure the Tig's have helped the careers of a bunch of scrub pitchers these past several years, so I'll just reflect in my mind the times the homeless looking guy from Cleveland or the Chinese guy from Panama (w/KC)....or some such rot is tossing his ah...gem.... Gives one the feeling that just about anybody with a bad FB & mediocre curve can make us look bad. Whatsupwitdat???????????!!!!!!!!!

Back