Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread 2 Sept. 23

Crazy stat about our lack of defense. We've given up 18 unerarned runs to the twins in 15 games this year. The white sox have given up 29 unearned runs all year.

Crazy stat about our lack of defense. We've given up 18 unerarned runs to the twins in 15 games this year. The white sox have given up 29 unearned runs all year.

It's amazing only 1 game out of first given stats like that.

Let's see if we can manage anything against craptastic Walters this inning.

WICKED!!! Ok someone wake the f-ing bats up.... Ok time to wipe the twins pitcher face with my cat's ass.. Team seem to not like cold weather.. Get the long-johns on and suck it up..

FRAA Fielding Runs Above Average

WORST
T1 Derek Jeter -19
T1 Mark Reynolds -19
3 Alcides Escobar -17
4 Jeff Francoeur -16
5 Chris Carter -15
T6 Colby Rasmus -14
T6 Brennan Boesch -14 *****
T6 Mark Trumbo -14
T9 Curtis Granderson -13
T9 Jhonny Peralta -13 *****

TEAM TOTALS
1 White Sox 55
2 Blue Jays 38
3 Rays 31
4 Twins 20
5 Angels 16
6 Mariners 12
7 Royals 10
8 Red Sox 6
9 Rangers -2
10 Orioles -8
11 Indians -9
12 Yankees -33
13 A's -39
14 Tigers -84 *****Biggest reason if Tigers don't make the playoffs.

TIGERS
Quintin Berry 2
Matt Young 2
Brandon Inge 2
Clete Thomas 0
Don Kelly 0
Hernan Perez 0
Brad Eldred 0
Bryan Holaday 0
Omar Infante -1
Avisail Garcia -1
Gerald Laird -1
Ramon Santiago -1
Miguel Cabrera -2
Alex Avila -2
Omir Santos -2
Jeff Baker -3
Prince Fielder -5
Austin Jackson -5

Delmon Young -9
Danny Worth -9
Ryan Raburn -11
Andy Dirks -11
Jhonny Peralta -13
Brennan Boesch -14

according to mlb.com, we have given up SEVENTY (70) unearned runs so far this year, not counting this game. and THATS not counting our normal shitty defense that costs us runs but doesnt give us unearned runs. its sickening. it needs to be fixed or DD should lose his job.

ok guys well if we aren't going to be able to hit guys with ERA's over 6 then we really don't deserve to make the post season.

And yet we kill other teams aces. If we win the central we deserve to make the post season, not because of 1 stat.

Can't get the game here, but I figure the Tig's have helped the careers of a bunch of scrub pitchers these past several years, so I'll just reflect in my mind the times the homeless looking guy from Cleveland or the Chinese guy from Panama (w/KC)....or some such rot is tossing his ah...gem.... Gives one the feeling that just about anybody with a bad FB & mediocre curve can make us look bad. Whatsupwitdat???????????!!!!!!!!!

lmao at Chinese guy from Panama!!

I didn;t realize Dirks was that bad in the outfield. I don't fully understand how that stat is measured, but I think Dirks is leaps and bounds better than Boesch, but not according to that.

Back