Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Titus Young released

he was released when they told him to go home and not comeback months ago....today they just made it official.

Lol good point. He can post his stupid twitter shit for another team.

I read an article and it actually had me torn about them releasing him today. It said that they could have waited until the time where most teams rosters were set before they released him and he'd basically be up shit's creek trying to get picked up.

As happy as I am that they let him go, I would have been equally happy to see them screw him over the same way he did the team. But, there are much more pressing issues that need addressing than being bothered with that piece of shit, so good riddance.

When the draft happened I had a choice, a Titus jersey or a Lecrap one. I went with Lecrap. I guess I picked the right one.

On the other hand, another high pick down the shitter.

On the other hand, another high pick down the shitter.

:tup: some fucker in personal didn't do their homework on Titus...he was a headcase at BOise but they drafted him anyway.

:tup: some fucker in personal didn't do their homework on Titus...he was a headcase at BOise but they drafted him anyway.

The fault is with the leadership at the very top. YOU knew he was a head case and the Lions' people didn't or didn't care? Speaks volumes on the incompetence of the Lions' organization.

Dude Fuck Titus Young...how could someone go off the rails so badly that it forced a teams front office who is already on thin ice and lacking healthy WRs to cut ties with them the first day they can?

I mean holy shit how dumb is this mf'er,he isn't going to find a better place to play...he was going to be the bonafied the #2 WR on the leagues most passing oriented team. Not to mention he got almost soley 1on1 coverage every game with Calvin taking the safety's with him...

The only good thing is his 8 month meltdown was extremely public. I would be very hesitant to give this chump a chance on my team if I was a GM...he might get a chance on a team who is desperate for a WR and has a veteran lockerroom, but the lions had a fairly veteran laden lockerroom and he still went off the deep end.

I had high hopes for this punk and I am pissed that he basically gets off with no repercussions..I hope he doesn't get picked up all year, but I know someone will take a chance on his selfish ass.

Last edited:
He'll get picked up by a team in the NFC North, go off for 200 yards and 2 TDs against us then suck ass every other game until he is out of the league.

He'll get picked up by a team in the NFC North, go off for 200 yards and 2 TDs against us then suck ass every other game until he is out of the league.

Lmaooooooooo kind of like artose pinner

This dude actually believes that he's on the same level as CJ. Unbelievable.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130204/SPORTS01/130204062/detroit-lions-cut-titus-young

"E.C. Robinson, Young’s high school coach, said Young came to his house on Christmas and the two talked about his problems with the Lions.

“He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson recalled late last month. “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’ I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’ I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.’ And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’ I said, ‘No you’re not. Be real man. Come on.’ So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

Robinson and some of Young’s other former coaches, including ex-Boise State assistant Brent Pease, now at Florida, have reached out to Young recently with no success."

Last edited:
Back