Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

TJ Dillashaw?s weight cut

I have very, very strong feelings about weight cuts but it looks like this was done the right way. Problem is when fighters don't have the resources Dillashaw has and end up really fucking their bodies up. We'll need to get some fight night/post fight pictures up later to compare to his weigh in. He's going to be so much bigger than Henry.

Former defensive end Greg Hardy is also on the card. He's looked like man amongst boys since he started. I'll be watching this card.

Oh I agree. He did it right . A lot of fighters, jockeys, others do not. I’m to lazy to pay the 4.99 a month for the card. I wonder if I get it under my direct package. I sure do like Dillashaw. He fights hard and smart. Uses everything. Kicks, punches, footwork. But guy he is fighting is good too. Cutting that much weight has to take a lot out of you.

Last edited:
GLad it was only 4.99. Not really I impressed with this card. Hardy was Disqualified I am sure because the dumbass doesn’t know the the rules on knee strikes. Dillashaw looked weak as hell and was knocked out in 30ish seconds. Although I though he could have fought another little bit to make sure. He was scrambling. He always gets clipped and knocked down and comes back. He was taking shots though. Not tonight.

Now will Dana White get rid of the 125 weight class? My guess is he may.
Now Cejuda will have to move up to 135 to fight Dillashaw for his title.

Last edited:
Back