Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial All Things AOC Thread

Or the at least the difference between driving and walking/riding a bike (or taking a bus or high speed rail)?

Are they outlawing gas cars as of 2035 or just the sale of new gas cars by then? There?s a Rush song about that - Red Barchetta. I used to think the lyrics were kinda dumb but now they seem kinda prescient at least for the People?s Republic of California.

Don?t really know, but they?re delayed taking some nuclear plants off line because the power is needed.

2035 is a ways into the future. My guess is if there?s not enough power grid to supply power to all the electric cars, they will be adjustments in the requirements.

You should change the title to "Idiots Believe They Discovered An Unhinged AOC Burner Twitter Account"

Then at least it would be semi-accurate

I think they just confused the reply function on twitter to boot. Like when you reply to someone or tag them into a conversation, their handle shows up on every subsequent response.

Anyways, AOC has proven to be a disappointment, so who really cares? Even if it is true, it's just a meaningless "point" in the culture war game these retards are constantly playing in their heads

AOC and her DSA ilk are but a foil for the Fabians, who ain't even American. People do not realize that the British Empire has never accepted its loss of the American Colonies, and has persisted ever since to disrupt and destroy our government.

Useful idiots like AOC are as disposable to the Fabians as are Kleenex. And she's too stupid to realize this.

Back