Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Sizemore Departed, Age 61

tinselwolverine

But it?s pretty close.

Might could be an early misreporting of his death.

So we?ll see.

I have in my life been mistaken for him - him, Bruce Willis and Greg Kinnear - wait, what?

Where does Greg Kinnear get mixed in with Tom Sizemore and Bruce Willis?

Weird.

I?ve never been mistaken for my new BFF O?Shea Jackson the dad aka Ice Cube, aka at least not yet.

Dude (Sizemore} did not take particularly good care of himself, I guess.

My frenemy Bruno ain?t in that great shape himself either, word is.

As my new BFF said in the movie?

scrub to @2:50

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zf_ZS_Gi_E

Last edited:
Bruce Willis isn't doing so well either.

Lotta guys not doing so well in your post.

I had never been confused with a celebrity until a couple years ago, when through some social happenstances, I found myself hanging out with Millenial "kids" a few times (ie they were in their early 30's when I was almost 40.)

They all said I "looked like the guy from the walking dead." Being unfamiliar with the show, I took it as an insult, but they all assured me they were talking about "the good guy" and meant it as a compliment.

Apparently they meant this guy, Norman Reedus. He's also of half-Italian-descent like me.

During the early part of the pandemic, when I let my hair grow out, I'd get "recognized" as "looking like the Walking Dead guy" once a month. But that hasn't happened in a couple years now. Maybe the shows not on? I also am a lot more clean cut these days

anyways, RIP Mr. Sizemore.

I get "you look like Anderson Cooper" ... I don't. Just have the white hair that used to be red.

When I had hair, it was red so I would get confused for every tall-ish red head that anyone ever met. My favorite that I got a few times was "Are you Brian Scalabrine?" at places in NY when he played for the NJ Nets. He's a full 6" taller than me.

Last edited:
when I was young

Elvis
Donnie Osmond
got a Rob Lowe but it was a black girl...they might have the same problem white people have...we all look the same

as I got older I got the guy from law and order criminal intent a lot. Robert Goren (had to look up the name)

when I was young

Elvis
Donnie Osmond
got a Rob Lowe but it was a black girl...they might have the same problem white people have...we all look the same

as I got older I got the guy from law and order criminal intent a lot. Robert Goren (had to look up the name)
That's a broad range from Donnie Osmond to Lowe and then Elvis, lol.

lol

I didn't count the Rob Lowe because it was a black girl...just added it for comedic effect :lmao:

Huh. Robert Goren looks a lot like Vincent D'Onofrio.

You never got compared to him, Private Pyle?

Huh. Robert Goren looks a lot like Vincent D'Onofrio.

You never got compared to him, Private Pyle?

that's funny. I did say I had to look it up because I didn't know his name. Looks like I put in the character's name.

No on private pyle...just the character from Law & Order. I get that now that I'm older. The others were when I was in my 20's

yeah, sorry, I meant 2023 Robert Goren looks like 2023 Vincent D'Onofrio

in their younger days there might not have been as much resemblance. I mentioned Pyle because that was maybe Vincent's most notable role

there used to be a website where you could upload a pic of yourself and it would match you to celebrity look-alikes

I tried it and the closest match was a Formula 1 driver from Finland. Other people said he did look a lot like me. I can't remember his name though; I had never heard of him. It was odd because I don't have any Finnish blood in me, as far as I know.

I just remembered I'd occasionally get compared to a young David Duchovny. I think he was my second closest match on that site.

there used to be a website where you could upload a pic of yourself and it would match you to celebrity look-alikes

I tried it and the closest match was a Formula 1 driver from Finland. Other people said he did look a lot like me. I can't remember his name though; I had never heard of him. It was odd because I don't have any Finnish blood in me, as far as I know.

I just remembered I'd occasionally get compared to a young David Duchovny. I think he was my second closest match on that site.

was it Kimi Raikkonen? Valteri Bottas is also from Finland but he's more current.

was it Kimi Raikkonen? Valteri Bottas is also from Finland but he's more current.

no, I've heard of Raikkonen; it's not him.

I remember looking up the site probably 20 years ago now. not even sure it's still around. There are probably others like it now though.

In college some said I looked like Steve Grote. EDIT: Bring back them B-ball jerseys full time. Just like these.

native.jpg

Last edited:
no, I've heard of Raikkonen; it's not him.

I remember looking up the site probably 20 years ago now. not even sure it's still around. There are probably others like it now though.

Mika Salo?

Back