Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trade deadline

More and more it sounds like we might have to deal Luke as part of a package deal to get Drummond traded maybe. Also asking for a lottery pick for Rose is just probably not going to happen. Team needs to shed AD, Jackson, Rose, Galloway , and Morris in that order. Bring up a few G-Leaguers and get younger and freaking draft well !

I would be surprised if the Pistons make any moves. Send like they are always stuck in the below average but trying to get the 8 seed.

I was just looking at their roster. The Bucks must be laughing at the pistons for that John Leuer trade that got rid of Tony Snell. That turd makes $11M a year and the Pistons will be on the hook for him next year as well.

The good news is Jackson, Galloway, Maker and Morris will all be gone next year....hopefully Drummond too.

Houston traded Clint Capela

Houston sent Capela, Meme. Green, a first round pick & received Robert Covington, Nene Hilario, Jordan Bell and a 2nd round pick.

So, given his cost and he won't be a free agent until 2023, Capela is much more valuable than Drummond. I don't see the Pistons getting squat for Drummond.

The Fucking Knicks got a 1st round pick for Marcus Morris lol , god we are a joke !!

Back