Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Uh Oh...

Just saw an article on ESPN about this.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ies-nfl-interest-calls-exit-rumors-total-crap

Apparently JH wrote a letter to parents of current players and commitments and refers the rumors as "total crap"

Harbaugh states in the letter that recent reports of him pursuing an exit strategy are "total crap," and that it is "an annual strategy driven by Michigan's enemies to cause disruption to our program and to negatively recruit."

My question...why would an NFL team want him?

Obvious fake news. The Jets are at least a year away from firing their coach and they're the only team that could possibly think hiring him would be a good idea.

"Dear Parents," Harbaugh wrote. "I am reaching out to let you know that the recent claims that I am "pursuing an exit strategy" are total crap. It's an annual strategy driven by our enemies to cause disruption to our program and to negatively recruit. By the way, I don't even have "an agent or representative."

"I am committed to your sons, their education and to their development as football players and people. Please excuse the informality of this letter but I felt that it was important to get this out to you as quickly as possible. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy to discuss."

����������������������

Last edited:
kinda funny that whenever actual, well-reported and sourced articles come out critical of OSU, their fans dismiss them as biased or a witch hunt or claim the reporter has an "agenda" (see e.g. Zach Smith's wife beating, or Tattoogate), but then fall all over themselves to post a link about Harbaugh from some hack, citing another hack, based on "sources" with no names, or verifiable information provided...

kinda funny that whenever actual, well-reported and sourced articles come out critical of OSU, their fans dismiss them as biased or a witch hunt or claim the reporter has an "agenda" (see e.g. Zach Smith's wife beating, or Tattoogate), but then fall all over themselves to post a link about Harbaugh from some hack, citing another hack, based on "sources" with no names, or verifiable information provided...

Yer' talking about a culture where three coaches removed did not report to his own AD or the compliance office that his players were trading memorabilia for tattoos with a suspected drug dealer. Maybe he assumed it was for college credit towards the OSU degree in "Negotiation Sciences."

Last edited:
Back