Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM vs TCU in the Sugarbowl

theo said:
TCU? Lame.

Agreed. although, I like to think what a BCS bowl win could do for our 5 remaining spots as far as recruiting....

TCU? Jesus...

A team that lost to Southern Methodist does not deserve a BCS bid..

LSU losing to Georgia 10-0 right now. Maybe we get LSU in the Sugar, which would be terrible. A home game for LSU basically. Reminds me of having to play USC in the Pasadena.

Why the hell does TCU get an automatic birth if they finish in the top 16??

rumseyhouse77 said:
LSU losing to Georgia 10-0 right now. Maybe we get LSU in the Sugar, which would be terrible. A home game for LSU basically. Reminds me of having to play USC in the Pasadena.

no. SEC winner gets Sugar unless they are in the title game, right? So wouldn't Georgia go to the sugar if LSU and Bama get the title game? We could end up playing them.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
rumseyhouse77 said:

no. SEC winner gets Sugar unless they are in the title game, right? So wouldn't Georgia go to the sugar if LSU and Bama get the title game? We could end up playing them.

Who knows! This BCS bullshit is a fiasco!

the question between k-state and Michigan would come down to is beating ND and Nebraska more impressive than baylor beating baylor and texas?

The thing im concerned about is TCU.

Someone please explain to me why they get an automatic bid if they finish in the top 16?

I know everyone says the BCS title game is set with LSU playing Alabama again even if they lose to Georgia today. It's hard enough giving credence to something that tells 1/2 of the Division I-A teams that they have no shot at the title before the season even begins, but to do that AND tell the 2nd and 3rd best teams in a conference that they get to play for the National Championship is a level of bullshit I'm not yet prepared to face.

So let's go LSU!

rumseyhouse77 said:

LSU is going to the title game regardless of the outcome of their game today.

Back