Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

USA vs France

Halftime USA leads 1-0. France has pushed forward a lot in the first half.

Last edited:
Rapinoe scores again at the 65th minute. 2-0 USA !

Should be 3-0 USA. Beautiful passing and play. Called offsides. Looked ok to me.

Last edited:
France makes it 2-1 in the 80th minute. Offside call looming large now.

Last edited:
Netherlands just took a 1-0 lead over Italy in the 71st minute. The Dutch beat underdog Italy on a scorching hot day 2-0 to move on to the semifinals. They await the winner of the Germany vs Sweden game. I am calling it with 5 minutes to go.

FIFA should be ashamed as both clubs asked if the game could be moved back because of the heat. Why not play these games at night? It looks hot. Crowd is sparse.

Last edited:
I like how she talked shit about Trump

Then backed it up with both of the USA goals.

You know damn well that triggered so many dudes.

Listening to sports radio earlier in the week, every other call was some guy saying he hoped USA would win but made sure to drive home the fact that they did not like 'that Rapinoe girl'. My amusement was intensified every time they mispronounced her name in a new way.

You know damn well that triggered so many dudes.

Listening to sports radio earlier in the week, every other call was some guy saying he hoped USA would win but made sure to drive home the fact that they did not like 'that Rapinoe girl'. My amusement was intensified every time they mispronounced her name in a new way.

Just think about how much more they wouldn?t like that Rapinoe girl if they knew she was a Dyke with a hot naked body and has a pretty partner also with a hot naked body and neither would ever fuck them.

Just think about how much more they wouldn?t like that Rapinoe girl if they knew she was a Dyke with a hot naked body and has a pretty partner also with a hot naked body and neither would ever fuck them.

Of course you'd go there tinsel.

vvsTUeR.png

Sweden beat Germany 2-1. Semifinals are set.

USA vs. England Tuesday.
Sweden vs. Netherlands Wednesday.

Back