Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Verlander Sighting

papacrick

Can't wait for spring training in the meantime we get to hear stories like this until there's some game action. I used to be "professional" caddy in the winter at high end golf clubs in Florida and other uppity locations (Martha's Vineyard). Well my caddy buddies still hit me up now and again especially when they get Tiger's players so yesterday my friend texts me and says he's got Verlander on the tee sheet playing as a guest of some random dude I won't name. Two weeks ago he carried for Lamont and Leyland and sent me a couple photos so hopefully I'll have a good JV story from his round. I guess he always carries for Kenny Rogers who likes to brag how he's friends with Verlander and he's always showing his text conversations with him and he saves his contact as just "V"..lol.. Apparently he plays with Fred McGriff, Smoltz, and the boxer Antonio Tarver. My favorite baseball guy I used to caddy for was John Shuerholz from Braves. Total character. Once had Obama playing and secret service was searching us and my fellow caddy got busted with his little "one-hitter". SS guy looks at him and asks, "what is this?" and he just shrugs his shoulder without saying a word. The guy shakes his head and just gave it back.

I heard he (JV) is an exceptional golfer.

One of the guys who works for me was a couple people behind JV in security at DTW on the 27th. We were on a flight to BWI and thought he might end up on it too since he's from VA, but it didn't happen.

Last edited:
I'd have my face buried in Kate Upton's ass 24/7 if i was Verly..

Just me..........?

I did that once. I guessed 300... I ended up with a broken nose and her fart dislodged my eyeball...

And too young. 27 years to my junior doesn't do much for me. Maybe when I reach 70+.

She's going to be on the cover of the SI swimsuit issue again. She does have great boobs...gotta give her that.

I did that once. I guessed 300... I ended up with a broken nose and her fart dislodged my eyeball...

ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!
we have a winner. lol
nothing like having her sit on your face while you guess her weight.

Last edited:
*shrug* she gets made up to look fake, at least to me. just personal preference. i dont really like any models.

Back