Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs ASU

Between bad offensive coaching, shitty kicking and shitty qb we deserved to lose that game.

This would sting more if I felt we had a great team. With Lewerke at QB well never win the big ten and these offensive coaches need to finally be replaced. Time to bring in an outsider to run the offense.

His loyalty is killing this team. Like sticking with your boy Heyward so long.

one thing he has not done is stick with any back for too long - they cant stick with a back for more than a couple series. none of them can get in a rythm and they're not doing anything for their confidence yanking them after good possessions for no good reason.

Last edited:
This would sting more if I felt we had a great team. With Lewerke at QB well never win the big ten and these offensive coaches need to finally be replaced. Time to bring in an outsider to run the offense.

we just lost another painful to watch, very winnable game against asu for the 2nd straight year. this stings.

That's got to be the dumbest loss I've seen in a long time. Defense dominates them for 55 minutes, then lets a freshman QB engineer a winning drive with only his legs and leave the offense with no timeouts in the process. Move the ball most of the game but commit stupid penalties to kill drives and stupid play calls at other critical times. Terrible refs who didn't know what the hell they were doing. Team should have taken one shot in the end zone with 11 seconds left, but they looked like they didn't know what to do, nearly got a delay of game penalty while rushing the kicker out there, then as it turns out has 12 men on the field anyway (thank goodness college doesn't have the runoff rule).

Last edited:
One of the worst losses I can remember in terms of all around stupidity. John L esque. I don’t even want to hear about how awful the officials were (disgraceful, one of the worst I’ve ever seen and should be reprimanded for a complete clusterfuck clownshow). When you score 7 fucking points at home to Arizona State you lose any out with officials. Couple that with 3 missed kicks, a fumble in ASU territory, a turnover on downs in ASU territory, legitimate bonehead penalties, atrociously stupid coaching decisions (why are you rushing the FG unit? Spike the damn ball), and several defensive breakdowns on the final drive, we cost ourselves plain and simple.

We are pissing away one of the greatest defenses in school history for the THIRD time under Dantonio with outright laughable offense and the same clueless staff as the prior instance of this. Honestly I wouldn’t be one bit mad if he decided to retire at the end of the year. I’m sick of this bullshit.

One of the worst losses I can remember in terms of all around stupidity. John L esque. I don?t even want to hear about how awful the officials were (disgraceful, one of the worst I?ve ever seen and should be reprimanded for a complete clusterfuck clownshow). When you score 7 fucking points at home to Arizona State you lose any out with officials. Couple that with 3 missed kicks, a fumble in ASU territory, a turnover on downs in ASU territory, legitimate bonehead penalties, atrociously stupid coaching decisions (why are you rushing the FG unit? Spike the damn ball), and several defensive breakdowns on the final drive, we cost ourselves plain and simple.

We are pissing away one of the greatest defenses in school history for the THIRD time under Dantonio with outright laughable offense and the same clueless staff as the prior instance of this. Honestly I wouldn?t be one bit mad if he decided to retire at the end of the year. I?m sick of this bullshit.

You saved me a lot of writing, spot on. John L esque it was. Never should have lost this game. This offensive staff has to go! We have a very good defense but I dont think GREAT. How often do we really pressure the QB, fumbles created, ints. sacks.....nothing stellar in any of those categories. We are very good at stopping the run is all I see. They throw 1 deep pass and its completed easily. Not saying it isnt top 8-10 in the country but this isnt "no fly zone" territory. Last week was a flash in the pan. Our O line is again hobbled. Today was indeed one of the most frustrating games ive watched in many years...:ugh::ugh::ugh:

You saved me a lot of writing, spot on. John L esque it was. Never should have lost this game. This offensive staff has to go! We have a very good defense but I dont think GREAT. How often do we really pressure the QB, fumbles created, ints. sacks.....nothing stellar in any of those categories. We are very good at stopping the run is all I see. They throw 1 deep pass and its completed easily. Not saying it isnt top 8-10 in the country but this isnt "no fly zone" territory. Last week was a flash in the pan. Our O line is again hobbled. Today was indeed one of the most frustrating games ive watched in many years...:ugh::ugh::ugh:

One more thing, on the Stewart dropped pass late in the game, I was absolutely livid that they didn?t run to the line and snap the damn ball! It was ruled a first down originally and we fiddled around and didn?t get a snap off and had to take a timeout, which then allowed for the review. You have to know as a coach that it may have been a questionable catch from an assistant and have your guys sprint to the line and just snap the damn ball. Idk what amount of that is on Dantonio/staff vs Lewerke but that game could have been on ice with some sensible football IQ.

Wow 6 whole pages of a game day thread LMAO , Sharty has hit rock bottom !!

True. Maybe next time we can make a 50 pager stroking each other?s dicks while we thump a MAC school and then a 100 pager about how we?re done with our program while our main rival (who we lose 16 of 18 meetings to) puts up 62 on us. Maybe even post a couple MSU winzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! threads in the meantime if we beat Rutgers.

One more thing, on the Stewart dropped pass late in the game, I was absolutely livid that they didn?t run to the line and snap the damn ball! It was ruled a first down originally and we fiddled around and didn?t get a snap off and had to take a timeout, which then allowed for the review. You have to know as a coach that it may have been a questionable catch from an assistant and have your guys sprint to the line and just snap the damn ball. Idk what amount of that is on Dantonio/staff vs Lewerke but that game could have been on ice with some sensible football IQ.

Yes, it was initially ruled a catch and you couldnt tell otherwise from the view we had. Yes, run to the line and snap the ball! By all means most thought it was a catch.

True. Maybe next time we can make a 50 pager stroking each other?s dicks while we thump a MAC school and then a 100 pager about how we?re done with our program while our main rival (who we lose 16 of 18 meetings to) puts up 62 on us. Maybe even post a couple MSU winzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! threads in the meantime if we beat Rutgers.

Im guessing Walmart, no need to engage with that type.

True. Maybe next time we can make a 50 pager stroking each other?s dicks while we thump a MAC school and then a 100 pager about how we?re done with our program while our main rival (who we lose 16 of 18 meetings to) puts up 62 on us. Maybe even post a couple MSU winzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! threads in the meantime if we beat Rutgers.[/QUOTE

Lotta yammering for a team that just lost yet again to an unranked pac 12 team , whats that 5 in a row ?? Easiest 300 bucks i have ever made on the plus 15.5 lmao , thanks SHARTY !!

Back