Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors bench

biggunsbob

Without Andre Iguodala it is just absolute garbage right now.
Does he normally start ?

Warriors have turned the ball over a ton it seems .sloppy at times but that third quarter was something .

Last edited:
Looks like Warriors and Cavs again in the finals . I guess Chris Paul was more important Andre Iguodala.

Golden State was down 54-43 at half and by the end of the third quarter it was practically over as the lead 76-69. Yeah that is only seven but Houston never recovered. Largest halftime deficit (11) in a game seven in history of the nba.

Last edited:
27 straight 3 pointers missed by Houston...Boston loses Kyrie and Hayward.

We get Warriors/Cavs again. Warriors beat Cavs again, we still hear about how Lebron is the greatest ever.

Fuck the NBA. There is no god.

Last edited:
wow...7-44 from three. That is terrible.

I only watched the first 1/2 but knew that GS was going to win. They have way too much talent.

I'm not even going to take a look at how the finals are going. Another Warriors vs Cavs .. ugh.

GS might be the most stacked team I have ever seen. KD is a free agent this offseason if he wants to be. Klay Thompson only has one year left on his deal. I don't think they can keep both of them. I would love to see both of them leave.

GS might be the most stacked team I have ever seen. KD is a free agent this offseason if he wants to be. Klay Thompson only has one year left on his deal. I don't think they can keep both of them. I would love to see both of them leave.

Klay took less money so KD would come there. Will be interesting to see if he does it again.

It's all about the team right? How much money does someone really need.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA sets it up so the Cavs/LeBron wins it this season.

Would probably good for business.

Although, that might give LeBron the motivation to blow off basketball, and go play football which is really his first love, which would be bad for business.

Although unlike Michael Jordan, who completely sucked at baseball, LeBron was actually one of the best high school football player in the country in his junior season at Akron - he was recruited by pretty much every school in the country for football, and had narrowed to choice to Michigan, Ohio State, USC and Miami before deciding to go pro in the NBA straight out of high school.

I would like to see him play football.

At least with the NFL, not every outcome is so blatantly and obviously fixed.

Back