Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Which theme do you use?

Which forum theme do you use?

• Detroit

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Detroit - Fixed

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Mike

Need your input guys. Which theme do you use here on the forum?

Thanks!:cheers:

I didn't know we had themes. Guess Vic was right. The joke is always on me!

Detroit.

But didnt know there was a 'fixed' version til now.

I've always been on "Detroit" not "Detroit Fixed." I checked "Fixed" out and I think I prefer the regular version.

I like being able to move the window around and waht not

I've been using and prefer Detroit 'fixed'. Any web page that has darker backgrounds is easier on my eyes.

I've been using and prefer Detroit 'fixed'. Any web page that has darker backgrounds is easier on my eyes.

do you have an iphone?

by playing with the settings you can set "night shift" so it's on 24/7

didn't know about the versions but been old school Detroit the whole time - both are fine/.

actually I like the FIXED ..

Last edited:
The Fixed is actually rather nice if you don't have your browser full screen like I do sometimes..

I use my Samsung phone, my iPad, and my Mac computer which after 10 years may be dying. Sad to say like tinsel I have no idea which one I use. How do you even get to Fixed?

Ok I found it. I like my tablet thinner and up and down. So I like Detroit.

Last edited:
I use my Samsung phone, my iPad, and my Mac computer which after 10 years may be dying. Sad to say like tinsel I have no idea which one I use. How do you even get to Fixed?

Main page bottom left. Drop down box, it will show Detroit by default but you can select Fixed.. Easy peasy.

Back