Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox @ Tigers Game #10

I don't quite understand this Kris Bryant stuff. Yeah, great prospect. Cool. He'll have hundreds upon hundreds of bats. Why are they cutting away to watch him hit? It's so stupid.

I don't quite understand this Kris Bryant stuff. Yeah, great prospect. Cool. He'll have hundreds upon hundreds of bats. Why are they cutting away to watch him hit? It's so stupid.

I agree. I could even see it if our game was a blow out. But you are cutting away from an 8th inning 1-1 game to watch a prospect bat. Putting tons of pressure on the kid as well.

Nick should have known better to run on AG... He caught a big break..

Last edited:
Great job by that ump to even see that from his view. Romine in to run for Nicky.

Even the homer ass Sox announcers agree he missed the tag. Avila gets the bunt down.

Tigers win! Take them any way we can get them right now. All wins look great in the standings.

Back