Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox @ Tigers Game #11

manchild98

TIGERS:

Davis CF
Kinsler 2B
Miggy 1B
VMart DH
JD RF
Cespedes LF
McCann C
Perez 3B
Iggy SS

Sanchez P

WHITE SOX:

Eaton CF
Cabrera LF
Abreu DH
LaRoche 1B
Garcia RF
Gillaspie 3B
Ramirez SS
Flowers C
Johnson 2B

Sale P

Two of the American League Central's top pitchers will duel at Comerica Park on Saturday when Chris Sale and Anibal Sanchez face off in the second game of a three-game series between the White Sox and Tigers.

Sale is coming off a performance in which he allowed one earned run over six innings, while Sanchez will make his third start this season, looking to rebound from a loss against the Pirates last time out.

Three things to know about this game

? Saturday's contest marks the eighth day game for the White Sox in 10 played this year. They will have played nine day contests in 11 games by the end of this weekend, with four night games coming on their upcoming seven-game homestand.

? Sale is 2-2 with a 3.26 ERA in eight games at Comerica Park. Five of those appearances have been starts.

? Tigers designated hitter Victor Martinez is back in the lineup after dealing with a knee issue. In his career, Martinez is hitting .327 with 25 home runs and 99 RBIs in 164 games against the White Sox.

Last time Sale pitched in Comerica he accused the Tigers of stealing signs with binoculars. Kinsler mocked him after getting a hit. Sale plunked VMart and benches cleared.

Sanchez strands runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out. 18 pitch inning.

Davis lead off bloop double to right. Kinsler K's. Miggy hard hit rbi single to center after a lengthy at bat. 1-0...goes to 2nd on the throw to home (CF Eaton gets an error). VMart makes Sale work but grounds out to short. JD K's. Sale with 28 pitches. Need to make him work next half inning as well. Keep him stressed.

Davis lead off bloop double to right. Kinsler K's. Miggy hard hit rbi single to center after a lengthy at bat. 1-0...goes to 2nd on the throw to home (CF Eaton gets an error). VMart makes Sale work but grounds out to short. JD K's. Sale with 28 pitches. Need to make him work next half inning as well. Keep him stressed.

You must be getting a faster feed..you post right when I see the last out being made.

You must be getting a faster feed..you post right when I see the last out being made.

I just had it typed up and ready to go. I'm watching MLB network. Got the Sox homer announcers for 2 days in a row. I'm so over "He gone." I'm happy I'll be leaving the house soon. If I find the game at the bar it won't have the sound.

I just had it typed up and ready to go. I'm watching MLB network. Got the Sox homer announcers for 2 days in a row. I'm so over "He gone." I'm happy I'll be leaving the house soon. If I find the game at the bar it won't have the sound.

See?

Fast inning..I still though think Directv has my game going a bit slow..

I'm wearing my 84 throwback t-shirt, that I got at the game Rajai hits the walk off grand slam, in honor of our 9-1 start just like 84.

12 pitch inning? gets his pitch count closer to normal again. Crap.

Back