Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Soxs & Tigers 8-31-16 Game 133

tigermud

White Soxs @ Tigers 8-31-16 Game 133

Detroit (71-61)

Kinsler, 2B
Iggy, SS
VMart, DH
JD, RF
Upton, LF
McCann, C
Jones, CF
Salty, 1B
Romine, 3B

P: Verlander 14-7 (3.33)

White Soxs (63-68)

Eaton, RF
Anderson, SS
Morneau, DH
Abreu, 1B
Avila, C
Frazier, 3B
Garcia, LF
Shuck, CF
Saldino, 2B

P: Sale 15-7 (3.14)

Last edited:
sorry, missed Jones, corrected.. I barely remembered to start the thread 15 mins before start. lol.. day games during the week are not ideal for me, if anyone else would like to create the game threads for day games during the week please do so.

sorry, missed Jones, corrected.. I barely remembered to start the thread 15 mins before start. lol.. day games during the week are not ideal for me, if anyone else would like to create the game threads for day games during the week please do so.

If I don't see one started come game time I have started a few. I can during the week but not on weekends. I saw KC post last night asking about it and was going to make one today but didn't end up going into work. Had to help my dad today with some dr appts and such.

Would have pefered Jones sacrificing there verses Sale. Force Sox to move infield in. Probably still don't score with that dribbler but you never know need to put pressure on the defense .

Last edited:
Man I swear to god this Saladino douche does damage every time he comes to the plate against the tigers.

Jones already picking up Kinsler binoculars. Wasn't it verses Sale that that all started ?

Last edited:
V Mart is sucking it up this series. The one guy who is supposed to hit Sale well strikes out with RISP after the rookie and lettuce both come through. He couldn't hit that scrub yesterday with the 10 ERA as well. Too bad JD isn't batting 3rd today

Back