Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

yahoo fantasy draft

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Does anyone know a good way to draft from your phone

hmmm, i'm not sure if you can.

There are fantasy football/baseball apps from yahoo in the app store (at least the android market). I'm not sure if those allow you to draft or not though.

Gotta have flash support, meaning an android phone. Your battery will suffer though, might not last through the whole thing. If you have an iPhone, not sure there's a way.

It was horrible and frustrating. Mostly because it seem like it'd be simple. The whole screen loaded fine, but for some weird reason I couldnt scroll. So it was either see it all mini writing, or see like 1/3 of something zoomed in.

I remember drafting football on espn and it being fine too. So that added to pissed offness. I'll never try yahoo again.

Yeah, the flash app is pretty ham-fisted on a phone. I've tried using Stattracker before and it's a coin-toss whether I'll be able to scroll or if it will just be a buggy piece of shit. Maybe yahoo will move on to HTML5 some time in the next decade.

Back