Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #13

figgity fuck he had to do the same damn thing and try to pull the baseball again. Miggy normally will try to go to RF but getting greedy tonight. These guys look uninterested in being at the park so far. Bad game plan against a horrible pitcher

I bet ESPN is eating all this up... We need to freaking find a way to take this game away from Shitty CC so i don't have to hear it all night from those hacks, and the MLB network... Can't believe we have not scored yet verses him..

Last edited:
I bet ESPN is eating all this up... We need to freaking find a way to take this game away from Shitty CC so i don't have to hear it all night from those hacks, and the MLB network... Can't believe we have not scored yet verses him..

He's now a soft tos'en lefty which the offense still appears to have difficulties with.

Last edited:
Gardner is one of the fastest players in the league, that was an incredible play, especially considering he picked it off the ground. WOW>

There are no other SSs in baseball that can make that play. That was just unreal and the announcers sold it short.

Arod smoking coke before game time? What's the stuff on his helmet?

Back