Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #15

I've really got to move to fl one of these years this man bear pig shit is just bad in so many ways

Last edited:
10 runs already in the forth surrendered...my gawd 12 hits we might be setting some bad records tonight at this rate..oh good Krol is up in the pen

Last edited:
Rage on the board now setting in, too much rage

Maybe mr I should put a roof on that puppy and pipe in some heat for Aprils and Octobers

Warm weather boys don't do cold

Last edited:
Another ball hit on the screws and it turns into a double play unreal

I'm not sure why iggy never tired to steal though warren never even looked over there once

It's my Birthday I should be able to Vent a little.

Rage on it doesn't bother me, I know it does others though..all to well

Really bad Cold ass shitty night and that fken ump just let roid boy lead off with a walk

And that first pitch to tex was in the same fking spot! Good gawd this ump isn't very good with the balls and strikes

Last edited:
Back