Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ziggy Video

I have a good feeling about this guy, him, Bush, Slay, and Quin give me an extra reason to be excited this year.

As much as this video makes me want to pull for him....4.5 sacks at byu scares the crap outta me lol. Hes a wildcard and unfortunately much of the success of our defense will depend on how he progresses.

As much as this video makes me want to pull for him....4.5 sacks at byu scares the crap outta me lol. Hes a wildcard and unfortunately much of the success of our defense will depend on how he progresses.

I agree he's a wildcard, but one of the main reason he only had 4.5 sacks at BYU is because they moved him around so much. He played a lot of DT, not a lot of DE.

I was worried at forst to then as I watched film I understood why. As mentioned above he played everywhere DT, NT, DE OLB. he dropped in coverage a lot as well. He did what they asked him to do. he gave up personal numbers for the team which means a lot to me. We have had enough of this it's just about the sack or the flashy play. I want a guy who will be just as happy making a tackle on a RB as he is making a sack.

JPP had 6.5 sacks his Junior year in the Big East. JJ Watt had 11 in two years in a shitty Big Ten. Ansah will be asked to do different things here in Detroit.....mainly kill QB's.

His college stats became irrelevant the second he was drafted.

I love that he seems to have a knack for deflecting passes at the line. JJ Watt changed a game or two just by doing that last season.

Back