Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 30 Detroit Tigers vs St Louis Cardinals 7pm 4/30 game 2

So Flaherty k'd 13 in game one .
Wow .

They are right we do have some strange losses in Doubleheaders
this year.

Manning gets out of the 1st and 3rd two out jam with K. (Singles)

Damn Perez is out sadly. Trying to stretch a single into a double.

I love the hustle from perez. Took a perfect throw and tag to get him.

Seems like we are always taking the first pitch cheese for a strike. I understand taking it if your behind late in a game but man it’s seems like an epidemic on this club we are always down in the count 0–1.

Well we leave 2 men on base and don’t score and they cut lead to 4-2 on a two run Jack.
(Single then homer)

Seems like we are always taking the first pitch cheese for a strike. I understand taking it if your behind late in a game but man it’s seems like an epidemic on this club we are always down in the count 0–1.
This has been my biggest gripe all year.

After the 2 run Jack Manning gets the next two guys then he allows a 2 out walk. Then a 1-2 count hit. Just can’t get that last out and now it’s in the bullpens hands. He pulled that pitch so that just catches to much of the plate.
Holton in.

just flat out ridiculous. Our pen gives up alot of homers that seem to really hurt.,
Losing now…5-4

Back