Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 2: Lions @ Browns Thread

Calvin Johnson not playing, sore knee.

Interested to see hat Ansah does vs joe Thomas after he threw Ferguson around last week. 2 of the top 5 LTs in the league his first two preseason games, good way to see where you're at.

Ansah beat Thomas the first play and almost got there.

Last edited:
Fairley beat Joe Thomas pretty good, too.

Offense looks completely lost without CJ.

Lions need to sit CJ the rest of the preseason and learn to play without him. This is turrble.

Can't see the game, only the gamecenter update. Secondary looking like swiss cheese again. Fuck.

Can't see the game, only the gamecenter update. Secondary looking like swiss cheese again. Fuck.

Bartell and Carey playing to TRY to get cut.....terrible. Quinn got beat badly on a seam on the first TD. Houston solid.

Run game started to move when Warford took over at RG. They run behind him with confidence.

DBS look lost. I hope it's a scheme thing...

I like the potential of bush and Johnson on the field at the same time.

Also, the officials look confused on every call.

1st half was about as bad as it can get on offense without anyone getting injured. D-line played pretty well, especially Fairley and Willie Young again. Linebackers still can't tackle in coverage or cover anyone. Bartell has been awful in coverage. I wish they'd replace him with Slay.
Sam Martin's 1st 2 or 3 punts were line-drives (not good), then he hits a great, high punt and the coverage team all runs past the returner. Same thing on his great, high kickoff. The coverage team gets to the returner at the 10 yard line, but lets him get almost to the 25.

I dont know why Slay is not playing with the 1's yet. So far I really like him.

Back