Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

9099948559_0f8b3a01d8_o.gif

Go Blue!!

Going to be on DVR delay until about halftime after the laser tag Birthday Party

OK, so what fucking channel is this going to be on so I can record? Directv 209 or 209-1?
I'm at work so I told my wife to toggle between the channels at 1:30MT.

Go Blue!!

Last edited:

All set up by the previous play. Lawrence Reid caught a short pass from John Wangler and couldn't get to the sideline, so he pitched the ball out of bounds—directely to a hopping-mad Lee Corso—to stop the clock with six seconds left

10347543764_51f308ec88_o.gif

Last edited:
All set up by the previous play. Lawrence Reid caught a short pass from John Wangler and couldn't get to the sideline, so he pitched the ball out of bounds?directely to a hopping-mad Lee Corso?to stop the clock with six seconds left

10347543764_51f308ec88_o.gif

That was friggn hilarious!

Let's Go Blue
Michigan team defensive rankings
Points allowed per game: 11.9. Rank: 1st in FBS
Yards allowed per game: 128. Rank: 2nd in FBS
Rushing yards allowed per game: 80.8. Rank: 3rd in FBS
Passing yards allowed per game: 159.2. Rank: 4th in FBS

Kind of neat how that worked out to be 1 - 2 - 3 - 4.

They have to play some more solid defense than they did against Minnesota. Thankfully, last week Michigan had a solid win over Rutgers. Note: Rutgers got over 100 rushing yards.

Get these fuckeyes off my tv and give me my Wolverines!

Good. Defer to second half. I hate getting the ball first.

UAB's football team went under? Didn't they have a really good team several years ago or was that basketball?

Back