Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Go Blue over MSU campus today

SpartyNash

Anyone else see this? A plane flew over and wrote "go blue" in the sky before the game over the stadium I believe. Just hilarious to me, MSU is not a major rival, and MSU fans have the inferiority complex, correct?

Anyone else see this? A plane flew over and wrote "go blue" in the sky before the game over the stadium I believe. Just hilarious to me, MSU is not a major rival, and MSU fans have the inferiority complex, correct?

Tertiary

My wife and kids texted it to me that it happened and it must have been the reason we played bad today...lol...That and Tre$$el...what a stupid waste of time and money...

Last edited:
I would've had it write "PENIS" or "DILDO" or something like that.

I wouldn't have had a problem with this if Gardner and co. took care of business.

I wouldn't have had a problem with this if Gardner and co. took care of business.

LOL, can you imagine the guy that spent the money on that, sitting there on his couch, or Um stadium, watching the last play of the Akron/Michigan game. I imagine " Karma is a Bitch" crossed his mind at some point during that mess, LOL.

I thought we're the ones that are supposedly obsessed with you guys? not the other way around?
13409583-mmmain.jpg

spartytears.jpg

I thought we're the ones that are supposedly obsessed with you guys? not the other way around?
13409583-mmmain.jpg

spartytears.jpg

I don't know; when we do it to you, it seems like trolling (and is always successful). When you take shots at Michigan it seems like jealousy and sour grapes. maybe that has to do with the positions of the schools relative to each other.

I don't know; when we do it to you, it seems like trolling (and is always successful). When you take shots at Michigan it seems like jealousy and sour grapes. maybe that has to do with the positions of the schools relative to each other.

It's the exact same behavior, but I do understand how pompous pricks would feel that way.

It had nothing to do with Michigan. It was an appeal for another torrential downpour from some practical joker. You Spartans think everything has to do with Michigan.

It had nothing to do with Michigan. It was an appeal for another torrential downpour from some practical joker. You Spartans think everything has to do with Michigan.

funny that someone wasted 3k on that. it would have only been fitting if you lost to the Zips on the same day you did that

funny that someone wasted 3k on that. it would have only been fitting if you lost to the Zips on the same day you did that

I didn't do anything in regards to this topic except comment on it.

Back in the day when they did rain dances - as opposed to sky writing "Go Blue (i.e; 'go away blue skies, bring rain to our fertile agricultural pastures, that they may flourish and yield bounty;' which is what byco pointed out to the literate that the skywriting was actually supposed to have meant)" the unit cost average of a rain dance when, calculating everybody involved, against the gross monetary value of the fluid currency at the time, was a helluva lot more than three grand.

if someone wrote "go green" in ann arbor I could only imagine the responses

Back