Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

cmlfactor

Hope you don't mind me starting this, but I thought it might be a good idea to put comments and thoughts about the other divisional games going on in this thread instead of starting a bunch of small threads.

I'll start. Floyd and Ohman cough up the lead to the Indians. Way to go, bozos. Tied at 5 now bottom of the 6th...

Morel double, Pierre sac bunt, De Anza tripled and the Sux back on top!!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]At this time I'm not sure I care who wins of those two.

Me personally I root against whoever the 2nd place team is. A win puts Cle 3 back and Sux 4.5 back, I believe...

cmlfactor said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]At this time I'm not sure I care who wins of those two.

Me personally I root against whoever the 2nd place team is. A win puts Cle 3 back and Sux 4.5 back, I believe...

If the Sox won, they move to 3 1/2.

Have a feeling that the Sox will take two out of three, but of course, the Tigers still need to take care of their own business tomorrow night, regardless.

Dunn is currently on pace to K 198 x for the season, does anyone else think that he will surpass 200?

Like me?

Dunn's already miniscule BA has sank from .165 to .161 from the beginning of August as well, while he has "amassed" a total of 4 hits...three singles and a solo homer...heh!!

baseball_by_SailorHope_Nikki.png

Sox still leading (but barely) 7-6 in the bottom of the 8th, btw..

Sox threatened but did not score on a two out triple by Flowers...

Mighty Beckham just Ked out...heh!!

Swing_Away__by_yerrod.gif

Extras coming up...

Sox threatening again in the bottom of the 10th after the Indians went down 1-2-3...1st and 2nd w/ one out on a single by Pierre and bunt single by Morel, RP Sipp ejected after the bunt, apparently.

Then Kornerko GIDPs to end the threat and inning..lol.

Hindians have a RISP on second with one out on a Hannahan double, but strand him...

Sux' Rios triples leading off the bottom of the 11th and w/ one out, RP Perez IBBs Lillibridge...

Then Flowers GIDPs...to end the threat and the inning LMAO!!

Hindian's 12th get a BB from A Cabrera but strand him.

Sux threatening yet again, w/ a RISP w/ one out on Morel's double but strand him..

Lucky 13th comin' up...

13ecdebed84363181fac785d57b85215.gif

theyre in the 13th. hopefully they go like 20+ innings and the indians' pitching staff is wasted for the tigers series.

Back