Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

cmlfactor said:
Did you see Humber get nailed with the line drive? How bad was it?

I was watching the game, turned it on after the start, and was wondering who this stewart is pitching. I missed that, and don't know where on his body or face he was hit. well hope humber is ok.
That's a scary and painful thing to get hit by a liner or a pitch.

yankees now 6 - 2 over twins, 6th inning,
indians now 4 - 2 with whitesox 6th inning,

MLB gamecast said he left the game due to an injured head. Don't know what part of the head he got nailed...

Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather have the Sux win this one. Put them 3 back and Cle 2.5 back. I don't know if my heart can take going into this Cleveland series with only a 1.5 game lead and no Verlander starts...

well if the rangers hold on and win looks like a 2.5 game and 5 game differential on the tribe and the sux!!! record of 66-58

staegrac said:
well if the rangers hold on and win looks like a 2.5 game and 5 game differential on the tribe and the sux!!! record of 66-58

A Good night to be a Tigers fan, and puffing a Victory Cigar every win,
Tigers beat indians 4 - 1, 66 and 58, First Place,
indians lose and are 62 and 59, 2 1/2 games back,
whitesox lose to rangers 7 - 4, now 61 and 63, 5 games back,
suckasstwins lose to yankees 8 - 1, now 54 and 70, 12 games back.

Hey Kaline, what type of Cigars do you like? I havent in a while but usually get Torano's

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Hey Kaline, what type of Cigars do you like? I havent in a while but usually get Torano's

ZoombabyZoom, what a coincidence, I just bought a special 20 pack of Carlos Toranos from Cigars International. They are called a mega sampler;
4 each of double robusto Fortress, robusto Virtuso Encore, robusto Exodus Silver, robusto Exodus Gold 1959, and robusto Exodus Gold 50 years. 20 cigars for $70.

I also like the 5 Vegas Miami, and love Padron 4000 Maduro.
Always in the humidor(s) and then by my side when Tigers are winning.
Ave Maria are good too, as are Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro.

man the tribe has fallen apart at the seams the last four games...I love it

Hafner out is going to hurt. After him and Ass-Dribble there's not much offense. Santana ain't nothing. I think we're going to put the Indians safely in the rear-view mirror, easy schedule or not...

Just have to worry about Chicago now, and I think it will be very hard for them to catch us as long as Ozzie keeps running Adam DONE Dunn out there...

Seattle was leading 3-2 in game one but now it is 4-3 Indians bottom of the 8th...Casper Wells 0-4...ty for nothing 'ol buddy...

Cleveland has so many walk offs this year. Man they are either super lucky or super clutch. Don't know, but they could easily be 10 games under .500 right now.

johnny2x2x said:
Cleveland has so many walk offs this year. Man they are either super lucky or super clutch. Don't know, but they could easily be 10 games under .500 right now.
They had a few walk off losses about a week ago too....hopefully they have some more!

Back