Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

Hindians threatening 1st and 2nd w/ one out on 2 BB given up by Crain, who then gives up a single to Brantley and bases loaded with 3 little Indians..

Chooo-Chooo Ks.

.A Cabrera grounds out muaahhaha!!

laugh.png

This game has been crazy. Both teams/fan bases have to be extremely frustrated by now haha

Sux up and Klownerko draws a walk...

Rihos Ks, swinging..

Cramirez grounds into a FC, then steals second to become a RISP.

Lillies Ks, swinging..lol!!

_bonklers__by_LeoLeonardo.gif

Tribbles up top of 14th

Gaffner Ks, swinging..

Shamtana does likewise..

Fukudome flys out...

7563acf7cfe1d2900611b6f6120fabba.gif

Sux turn to burn in the bottom of the 14th...

Flours Ks, swinging..

Wreckham doubles, RISp w/one out..

Morehell singles. first and third...

Pieehair RBI singles, Sux win, 8-7

3_Idiots_Exclusive_6_by_Rawosha.gif

jmakula87 said:
Ah, and the Sox pulled it out. Quite the game!
i wish pierzynski's dad had pulled out.

in other news, the sox better be damn happy they won this game. they had 22 hits in 14 innings and only scored 8 runs. thats worse than our 5 run/15 hit win last week.

ahahahahahahahahaha, i didnt realize to know but jimenez gave up a homer to PIERRE! bahahahahahahahahaha

Spockmaster said:
ahahahahahahahahaha, i didnt realize to know but jimenez gave up a homer to PIERRE! bahahahahahahahahaha

Why....yes...yes he did!!

Didn't he?!?

lol.gif

Spockmaster said:
jmakula87 said:
Ah, and the Sox pulled it out. Quite the game!

in other news, the sox better be damn happy they won this game. they had 22 hits in 14 innings and only scored 8 runs. thats worse than our 5 run/15 hit win last week.

Haha aye carumba...

Yeah, that is ridiculous that they had 22 hits.

Wow, giving up a HR to Pierre is embarrassing, and he can't even use Coors Field as an excuse.

jmakula87 said:
Spockmaster said:

Haha aye carumba...

Wow, giving up a HR to Pierre is embarrassing, and he can't even use Coors Field as an excuse.
well, they were in chicago and it was basically right down the RF line, but still...its pierre!

Spockmaster said:
jmakula87 said:
Haha aye carumba...

well, they were in chicago and it was basically right down the RF line, but still...its pierre!

Lol, I assumed it was something to that effect, most likely just scraping over the wall. I believe that is home run number 16 for old Mr. Pierre. The man is a machine.

Every game of this series can go 14 innings as far as I'm concerned. Those long games mess up the bullpen for a week sometimes.

So which team winning tonight would better serve the Tigers? I say the Indians. I still feel like we have a better chance battling them than the Sux for first.

watching the whitesox - indians game and konerko just went yard,
bottom third 1 - 0,

yankees lead twins 1 - 0 in the second, and mauer is playing rightfield.

Did you see Humber get nailed with the line drive? How bad was it?

I can't believe Guillen continues to run Dunn out there...

.166 average .... and we complained about Inge.

Guillen's getting almost as stubborn as Leyland. Hopefully they'll be playing canasta together before too long...

Back