Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021 Free Agency and Cap Cuts

Joe Dal cut for 2.3 million
Jaleen Reeves Mabin resigned

Jarrad Davis 1 year 7 mil with Jets
Jamal Agnew 3 years 21 million with Jaguars..wow

Compensatory picks in 2022 for sure

Reeves Mabin is a decent resign.

Davis hasn't been good ever. Good riddance.

Agnew isn't worth $7 million a season. I liked him but not at that price. There is always a rookie who can return kicks and drop passes for less money.

The Bengals have offered Kenny Golladay a one-year, prove-it type of deal, per sources. He was with Cincinnati OC Brian Callahan in Detroit when Golladay was a rookie. https://t.co/qJpVOG3R2b

I had a Franco Harris shirt kind of thing. No name just number 32. I loved that thing, why mom - why didn't you wash it in cold. And that little boy conned you out of my hot wheels too.

Serenity Now!

I had a Franco Harris shirt kind of thing. No name just number 32. I loved that thing, why mom - why didn't you wash it in cold. And that little boy conned you out of my hot wheels too.

Serenity Now!

Like a lot of kids his age, my dad was a big Al Kaline and Mickey Mantle fan. He had "hundreds" of their cards starting in the early 50's until "about 1965".

He gave them all away to his friends sick little brother.

When I told him, depending on their condition, he could have given away millions of dollars he just laughed.

Is it REALLY assault if you hit your own father??

Like a lot of kids his age, my dad was a big Al Kaline and Mickey Mantle fan. He had "hundreds" of their cards starting in the early 50's until "about 1965".

He gave them all away to his friends sick little brother.

When I told him, depending on their condition, he could have given away millions of dollars he just laughed.

Is it REALLY assault if you hit your own father??

It was a nice gesture. I would have like to have been asked or least in the know and the little knob was the son of my oldest brothers girlfriend. They had more money than we did.

Lions signed WR Breshad Perriman, formerly of the Jets, to a one-year, $3 million contract.
Perriman instantly becomes the No. 1 wideout for the league's most barren receiver corps. More help will be on the way, but Perriman should be a starter. Perriman would ideally be a role-playing No. 3 or 4 option, but his deep threat remains undeniable. He averaged 16.8 yards per catch last season with Sam Darnold and Joe Flacco at the sticks for the Jets' moribund offense. Jared Goff struggles in the deep game, though he also lacked a down-field threat like Perriman in Los Angeles last year. There should have been more teams willing to pay Perriman. He could come into the fantasy WR3 mix during weeks where four teams are on bye.

Really good pick up for the money. If we got one of Waddle/Smith/Chase to go along with Williams/Perriman/Cephus I think we would have a solid group. Antwan was in Tampa when he had that big finish to the season in 2019. Think he had 500+ yards and 5 TDs in the final five games.

Lions signed WR Breshad Perriman, formerly of the Jets, to a one-year, $3 million contract.
Perriman instantly becomes the No. 1 wideout for the league's most barren receiver corps. More help will be on the way, but Perriman should be a starter. Perriman would ideally be a role-playing No. 3 or 4 option, but his deep threat remains undeniable. He averaged 16.8 yards per catch last season with Sam Darnold and Joe Flacco at the sticks for the Jets' moribund offense. Jared Goff struggles in the deep game, though he also lacked a down-field threat like Perriman in Los Angeles last year. There should have been more teams willing to pay Perriman. He could come into the fantasy WR3 mix during weeks where four teams are on bye.

Really good pick up for the money. If we got one of Waddle/Smith/Chase to go along with Williams/Perriman/Cephus I think we would have a solid group. Antwan was in Tampa when he had that big finish to the season in 2019. Think he had 500+ yards and 5 TDs in the final five games.

Grabbing two WR during free agency tells me they won't be picking one at 7.

Back