Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 Home and Road schedule

biggunsbob

Dates haven't been determined but the teams have. Schedule seems ok to me.

8 home games and 9 road games.

Home games
Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota, and
Atlanta, Carolina, Denver, Las Vegas and Seattle.

Road games.
Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Kansas City, Los Angeles Chargers, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas and Baltimore.

Last edited:
So hard to tell in the NFL now. 3 or 4 of those teams will have new coaches. Rodgers might be in LV with Adams and Jacobs. Minnesota will get worse. Can?t get that lucky 2 years in a row with that terrible defense.

12-5. I?m building a new shed to keep all my kool-aid.

I'm all in. I like 11-6 or 12-5. And a home playoff game !

Vs. NFC North -- 4-2 minimum
Vs. NFC South -- 3-1 minimum
Vs. AFC West -- 2-2 minimum
Vs. Sea, Dal, Balt -- 1-2 minimum.

10-7 minimum. That should be very doable.

One of the road games could be London or Germany too so really neutral

Rumored schedule leak says we open in Kansas City on Thursday night football on September 7th and the go to Green Bay for Thursday night football in week 4. Thanksgiving day game is against Green Bay. Now we'll see if it's true?

Maybe KC will be a bit distracted celebrating getting their rings? Week 1 might be the best time to play them

Rumored schedule leak says we open in Kansas City on Thursday night football on September 7th and the go to Green Bay for Thursday night football in week 4. Thanksgiving day game is against Green Bay. Now we'll see if it's true?

Maybe KC will be a bit distracted celebrating getting their rings? Week 1 might be the best time to play them

KC Week 1 is confirmed. Can't wait for that one

I think afc west is 1-3 minimum... otherwise I'm pretty close to yours.

9-8 minimum.

Last edited:
I am going to be so insufferable to be around if we somehow win this game. I live in Browns/Steelers country..

Even if we lose its expected, if we win it will be amazing.

I guess if we got blown out by a bunch it would be annoying as there would be complaints of why the Lions are on the opening game. But they can clearly rebound against all the other normal/shitty teams we will play

Even if we lose its expected, if we win it will be amazing.

I guess if we got blown out by a bunch it would be annoying as there would be complaints of why the Lions are on the opening game. But they can clearly rebound against all the other normal/shitty teams we will play

Why would it be expected to lose any game? Setting the bar very very low.

All the teams that you think are winnable games, view us the same way. Nobody is scared of the Lions or looking at us as a loss on their schedule.

All 4 teams in the AFC West are thinking wins for them.
Sea, Dal, Bal are also thinking win.
AT LEAST 3 teams in the NFC South is thinking wins against us.
Not a single team in our division is thinking we?ll 2-0 them.

I like the opening game against KC a lot. Lead with off the season with a mighty big challenge. Play the Super Bowl champs on the road. Hopefully KC will be a little off focus after getting their rings. But if we somehow win that game, that locker room instantly believes we can really do this and last year's finish wasn't a fluke.

Hell, even if we do lose but have a competitive game like the Bills game last year they probably walk out of there saying we can compete with Super Bowl champs on the road. And if you we get BTFO, you say we lost to the Super Bowl champs on the road, forget that one and regroup for the next 10 days. Take your frustration out on Seattle at home the following week.

Fv4EkpFaMAUjZ1j

@ KC Thursday night football week 1
@ Green Bay Sunday Night football Sept 28
Raiders at home Oct 30th Monday Night Football
Thanksgiving against Green Bay.
@ Dallas Saturday Dec 30th 8:15.

Denver at home Dec 17th is a TBD
Minnesota at home Jan 7th TBD

The NFL is giving us a lot of opportunities for prime time this year.

Last edited:
Back