Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Trade Deadline

Hutchinson 4.5 sacks
Thibideaux 8.5 sacks

Hutch gets home more then we aren't talking about how we need another pass rusher.

Hutchinson has way more pressures and is much better in run defense as well. Give me Hutch all day every day.

Cominsky, Paschal, Harris, Romeo all need to do more. Paschal is held back by health some. And Julian O is fine until we get Houston back for situational rusher.

McNeil is doing really well on the inside.

Hutchinson has way more pressures and is much better in run defense as well. Give me Hutch all day every day.

Cominsky, Paschal, Harris, Romeo all need to do more. Paschal is held back by health some. And Julian O is fine until we get Houston back for situational rusher.

McNeil is doing really well on the inside.

I watched the entire game on Monday. McNeil looked really good. Hutch got thrown around like a rag doll on many plays, but he did have some effective plays where he beat the defender. I know it says he's 268 lbs, but he looks undersized. Maybe because he's so tall??

I watched the entire game on Monday. McNeil looked really good. Hutch got thrown around like a rag doll on many plays, but he did have some effective plays where he beat the defender. I know it says he's 268 lbs, but he looks undersized. Maybe because he's so tall??

I swear he'd be 2000% more productive if he never spun to the inside.

Back