Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

Poor guy, it must suck to be chilling in your little right wing safe space at the bottom of some obscure sports forum only to have some radical leftist remember one day that he created an account there 10 years ago.

Those truth bombs hitting like ketchup bottles against a Mar-a-Lago wall.

Totally, those right wingers probably regret ever letting you in their echo chamber. You're killing it for our team!

Ketchup bottles against the wall - hilarious. you totally nailed it. I feel sorry for those chumps.

Totally, those right wingers probably regret ever letting you in their echo chamber. You're killing it for our team!

Ketchup bottles against the wall - hilarious. you totally nailed it. I feel sorry for those chumps.

I'd say that I know the feeling of being so defeated that I have to resort to childish trolling because I couldn't defend my positions but I don't.

Bit of advice, you'd be better prepared if you actually put some time into being up to speed on the topics you're trying to debate. When all you can do is regurgitate far right talking points, you're not going to get very far against someone who actually knows what's going on.

I'd say that I know the feeling of being so defeated that I have to resort to childish trolling because I couldn't defend my positions but I don't.

Bit of advice, you'd be better prepared if you actually put some time into being up to speed on the topics you're trying to debate. When all you can do is regurgitate far right talking points, you're not going to get very far against someone who actually knows what's going on.

I took your advice and like I said - I'm on your team now. No more facts, no more thinking for myself. Just trusting the really smart people in the government (the Democrats, of course), 99.9% of scientists, big pharma, etc, and posting opinion pieces that comport with the narrative. And if they make merit based arguments, just tell them it's all debunked conspiracy theories and post a Salon.com editorial that proves it - oh, and lots of emojis.

I can't wait for the next right wing troll to start posting here so we can hammer him (or her) with the "facts!":tup: It's gonna be so great - even better than paying $95 (plus ticketmaster fees) to see Bernie Sanders at anti-trickle down capitalism event. :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Last edited:
Don't worry buddy, you'll get your new list of talking points soon and can come back with fresh bullshit to spread around.

Last edited:
Don't worry buddy, you'll get your new list of talking points soon and can come back with fresh bullshit to spread around.

I'm not worried. I wasn't worried when I was a right winger and I'm even less worried now that I've been blue pilled.

I know I'll get the new talking points just as soon as you post them. Eventually I'll figure out where to get them myself, in the meantime you don't mind if I just copy them from you, right? Whatever guidance you can provide will be appreciated - I assume they don't all come from CNN and Salon.

Also, I hope you don't mind if I use that Mar-A-Lago ketchup bottle thing. That one was pure gold, Johnny - it will definitely kill at Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
I'm not worried. I wasn't worried when I was a right winger and I'm even less worried now that I've been blue pilled.

I know I'll get the new talking points just as soon as you post them. Eventually I'll figure out where to get them myself, in the meantime you don't mind if I just copy them from you, right? Whatever guidance you can provide will be appreciated - I assume they don't all come from CNN and Salon.

Also, I hope you don't mind if I use that Mar-A-Lago ketchup bottle thing. That one was pure gold, Johnny - it will definitely kill at Thanksgiving.

Don't worry buddy, I'm starting to get bored with this website and will soon forget it exists for another 10 years. When I'm gone, you'll be able to post your conspiracy theories in peace.

Don't worry buddy, I'm starting to get bored with this website and will soon forget it exists for another 10 years. When I'm gone, you'll be able to post your conspiracy theories in peace.

Say it isn't so, Johnny. I'll definitely miss yours amazing posts. I guess we'll always have the ketchup bottles. I'll do my best to always remember to believe everything the media, 99.9% of scientists and any really smart Democrat tells me and to back it all up with some sweet emojis.

I hope the temporary absence of your truth bombs, facts and kick ass emojis doesn't make me switch back to the Trumpers. Maybe MC can help me keep the faith during your absence which probably won't be long since we both know you haven't been gone for 10yrs.

Last edited:
is Johnny68 a second account for johnny2x2x ?

It appears there may be 2 johnnys on this board with the same opinions, MOs and roughly similar IQs, if you can believe that. There's either two of them or he's the DSF version of this evil genius

dr-doofenshmirtz-530442-normal.jpg

Last edited:
I?m going to cross over in NOV and vote for RFK Jr.

He sounds like your kind of guy. Maybe Alex Jones will be his running mate.

?There?s atrazine throughout our water supply,? Kennedy claimed. ?If you, in a lab, put atrazine in a tank full of frogs, it will chemically castrate and forcibly feminize every frog in there. And 10 percent of the frogs, the male frogs, will turn into fully viable females able to produce viable eggs. If it?s doing that to frogs, there?s a lot of other evidence that it?s doing it to human beings as well.?

Whatever RFK Jr. says about atrazine, the source is not Alex Jones.

The studies on the effects on frogs are numerous and accepted. Kinda hard not to, given the evidence. The question is what effects is atrazine having on humans. Seems reasonable to consider this possibility, since lab animals are used all the time to predicts the effects in humans.

Here's one study.

Whether or not atrazine is "feminizing" males is not known, but this study addresses adverse reproductive issues, as well.

Due to its endocrine disruptor effects, possible carcinogenic effect, and epidemiological connection to low sperm levels in men, [atrazine] is recommended to be banned in the US.​

To date, the EPA has not done so. Link

Last edited:
I?m going to cross over in NOV and vote for RFK Jr.

Nice.

I voted for Tulsi.

Although I didn?t cross over anything, I already wasn?t Republican.

RFKJR will probably get himself in position for a good gig on Rupert Murdoch. Liberals who see the light tend to do so.

Unless he manages to get some traction like his old man did. Then ehhhhh?.

RFK Jr has already stated there's a target on his back. Look for the same "lone gunman" scenario with all the requisite accoutrement and backstory if this tragedy should transpire.

Trump appointed federal prosecutor drops the hammer on Hunter Biden! This is it fellas!! The big one!!!

No criminality found in laptop/Ukraine gate, none found in relation to Jina. 2 misdemeanor tax evasion charges plead guilty to and will get probation, he already paid his back taxes and fines. No charges for buying a gun while being a drug user.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!... er, I mean, GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION! GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION! GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION!

Now The America Hating Republican Party can get back to defending Trump having 335 classified documents mixed with his golf shirts at Mar a Lago while ignoring looking into Jared Kushner's 1 man fledgling private equity firm getting $2 Billion from Saudi Arabia 6 months after Trump left office with a treasure trove of our nation's most crucial nuclear secrets.

America or Trump, you must pick, you cannot support both.

Last edited:
Whether or not atrazine is "feminizing" males is not known

But that's the whole point. Nobody is arging the actual study which is very well known. It's the giant, unfounded leaps people (like RFK and Alex Jones) have made off of said study that many take issue with.

Trump appointed federal prosecutor drops the hammer on Hunter Biden! This is it fellas!! The big one!!!

No criminality found in laptop/Ukraine gate, none found in relation to Jina. 2 misdemeanor tax evasion charges plead guilty to and will get probation, he already paid his back taxes and fines. No charges for buying a gun while being a drug user.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!... er, I mean, GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION! GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION! GIVE HIM A FEW MONTHS OF PROBATION!

Now The America Hating Republican Party can get back to defending Trump having 335 classified documents mixed with his golf shirts at Mar a Lago while ignoring looking into Jared Kushner's 1 man fledgling private equity firm getting $2 Billion from Saudi Arabia 6 months after Trump left office with a treasure trove of our nation's most crucial nuclear secrets.

America or Trump, you must pick, you cannot support both.

I will never, ever vote for Hunter Biden again.

Back