Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Trade Deadline

tomdalton22

So far just a few rumors.

Memphis interested in Hayes (Bye Felicia!)

Lakers interested in Gallinari.

Came across this today.

For a second straight trade deadline period, the Detroit Pistons have received interest in Bojan Bogdanovic and Alec Burks. For a second straight trade deadline period, the Pistons are maintaining a high asking price for both veterans.

Detroit is leaning toward keeping both Bogdanovic and Burks, unless an offer involving good draft picks and/or solid players comes their way. Burks is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent this summer. Bogdanovic is under contract for next year, but only $2 million of his $19 million deal is guaranteed.

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) on X: The Timberwolves are sending a 2030 second-round pick to the Pistons with Shake Milton and Troy Brown as part of the deal for guard Monte Morris, sources tell ESPN.

I always wonder what players think when getting traded from a good team to a really bad one.

I always wonder what players think when getting traded from a good team to a really bad one.

It’s a great time to pad your stats and maybe look good enough to get paid when free agency comes around.

It’s a great time to pad your stats and maybe look good enough to get paid when free agency comes around.

But this is a really bad team. And Monty doesn't use any player the way they should be used.

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) on X: The Timberwolves are sending a 2030 second-round pick to the Pistons with Shake Milton and Troy Brown as part of the deal for guard Monte Morris, sources tell ESPN.

two turds. I understand it's just to make the salaries match up, but just tell it how it is. They traded him for a 2030 2nd round pick. Weaver is so bad. I'm sure he gave up a better 2nd round pick to get him, the guy doesn't play, they pay him about $9M and then trade him away. How does Weaver have a job?

from ESPN

Wojnarowski added that the Philadelphia 76ers are expected to make moves on the final day, but it remains to be seen how significant. The Sixers are interested in Detroit Pistons duo Alec Burks and Bojan Bogdanovic, but talks between the two teams broke down Wednesday evening.

from ESPN

Wojnarowski added that the Philadelphia 76ers are expected to make moves on the final day, but it remains to be seen how significant. The Sixers are interested in Detroit Pistons duo Alec Burks and Bojan Bogdanovic, but talks between the two teams broke down Wednesday evening.

I don't understand holding on to either. Bojan is hurt right now and even healthy they didn't seem like they were getting a first for him.. 3 years of trade deadline tells me that. No need to keep a 35-36 year on this team. Each year his value goes down.

from ESPN

Knicks are now interested. Maybe Quickly for Burks and Bojan?

Sixers got Buddy Hield from Indy, really didn’t lose much. A couple mediocre guys and a few second round picks. Good trade for them.

So I see this .. The 76ers are trading Danuel House and a 2024 second-round pick via the Knicks to the Pistons, sources tell ESPN.

Doesn't say what we gave up. Maybe teams feel sorry for us and giving us free stuff.

The Detroit Pistons are finalizing a trade to send guard Alec Burks to the New York Knicks, sources tell ESPN

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) on X: The Knicks are sending Quentin Grimes and two future second-round picks to the Pistons in the Burks deal, sources tell ESPN.

The Pistons are trading Bojan Bogdanovic to the Knicks too, sources tell ESPN. Evan Fournier and Malachi Flynn will go to Detroit

Back