Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Trade Deadline

I'm curious about Hayes. He wants out but nothing yet. Not sure there's a market for him.. Maybe just his release.

I forgot the reports that he wants out. I would think they could get a 2nd rounder for him.

I do think we're 4 players over the roster limit right now, so Philly is probably going to get a couple of them and then another deal could be in the works.

Knicks also get Bogdanovic. Feels like a mostly free up money move.

I do think we're 4 players over the roster limit right now, so Philly is probably going to get a couple of them and then another deal could be in the works.

Fortunately or unfortunately we have players that have zero value and could just be let go..

I haven't heard anything about a deal with the sixers

It was reported that Detroit turned down two 1st round picks for Bogdanovic last year.

I'm not a Pistons fan but if that's true, it's time to fire some people. ASAP

It was reported that Detroit turned down two 1st round picks for Bogdanovic last year.

They asked for 2 but was offered 1, rumored - and now they get none.

They asked for 2 but was offered 1, rumored - and now they get none.

Just found this on Hoopshype.

Similarly to last season, Bojan Bogdanovic is the top trade target playoff-caliber teams are eying. The Pistons passed on trading Bogdanovic for two first-round picks from a contender last season, league sources told HoopsHype. New coach Monty Williams also loves Bogdanovic, HoopsHype has learned. Coming into the season, Detroit had hopes of contending for the Play-In or a playoff spot this season. It’s unclear if the team’s long losing streak will alter Detroit’s willingness to part with Bogdanovic before February.
Source: Michael Scotto @ HoopsHype

there is a VERY long list of reasons to fire the GM...this is just another one

I doubt they were ever offered two because that's what Weaver wanted so why would he turn that down?

Bojan, you let him get to his spot and shoot. That's all. He's as one dimensional as they come. He can't play defense, terrible passer and doesn't rebound.

I doubt they were ever offered two because that's what Weaver wanted so why would he turn that down?

I don't know man...I think your D- grade on the deal just went to an F! LOL

I've been hesitant to criticize Weaver until he had a chance to put HIS roster together. He's had plenty of time now and it's obvious he's a horrible gm. Time to clean house and try to get lucky with an up and coming basketball mind. If weaver gets more time I can see him over paying a couple turds with all that money they have open. I don't wanna live through another ben gordon/charlie V situation.

The Detroit Pistons are releasing 2021 No. 7 pick Killian Hayes, sources tell me and @JLEdwardsIII.

Weaver is a complete dope. But then so is the Pistons owner.

Gator on 97.1 said it right. This team is a dumpster fire.

The Detroit Pistons are releasing 2021 No. 7 pick Killian Hayes, sources tell me and @JLEdwardsIII.

Couldn't even get "future considerations" for him.

Obviously, everyone thought Haliburton was going to be the pick. But then he also picked Stewart and Bey when everyone was screming that Tyrese Maxey was still available.

A back court of Haliburton and Maxey would be on of the top 3 back courts in the NBA right now.

Back