Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Andre Gurode Visited Yesterday

cheeno

Another look at a former Cowboys lineman. Do you think they are exploring more due to our lack of depth or because someone is in the dog house?

I know its late in the game but Gurode isnt a backup.

Please please please. A situation that results in less Raiola is a win.

Not likely for what he would want.

This would be a great move. The Bears fan think he is a lock to go there.

If I were the Bears I'd take Gurode AND Davis. Lord knows they have the cap space.

cheeno said:
If I were the Bears I'd take Gurode AND Davis. Lord knows they have the cap space.

QFT

If I was the Bears, with a fair amount of cap space, I would throw as many bodies at the Oline as I could until I found something that worked. They are a mess.

Dude has talent even at has age. Wouldn't hurt to get a guy like him who can play multiple positions on the line either.

I'm hopeful MM makes this one happen at the right price.

He's in New England tomorrow....if he has ANYTHING left in the tank Bellichek will scoop him up.

what kind of shot do the lions have at this guy. Would be a nice pickup but wouldn't they have to do some magic with the salary cap?

Most of the Vets like Gurode were just waiting to make sure they would be on a opening day roster to insure their salary would be guaranteed for the whole season. That's why they patiently took their time to sign.

Back