Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another transfer on the herizon (Edit: Its Stokes)

I doubt highly that this will be the last transfer, Hoke may not be forcing thease kids out but I am sure some of them are encouraged to seek other schools especially for the RR players. They see the writing on the wall and they know what our 12 looks like. I read a list on twitter yesterday and will try and find it. But it is amazing how many players recruited in 10 and 11 that are already gone.

it happens more and more than it did a a decade ago

some may be coach, some may be kid

again, we don't know really know and i wouldnt' try to guess what is happening unless it is well known (e.g. tate with academic eligibility)

wheels002 said:
I doubt highly that this will be the last transfer, Hoke may not be forcing thease kids out but I am sure some of them are encouraged to seek other schools especially for the RR players. They see the writing on the wall and they know what our 12 looks like. I read a list on twitter yesterday and will try and find it. But it is amazing how many players recruited in 10 and 11 that are already gone.

Well some of those happened pre-Hoke, like Dorsey and some of them were to injury - like Tallbot.

did talbot transfer or is just not playing due to medical? there is a difference

yup Talbott and Pace are done at Michigan. On the plus side we opened up an extra 2 spots to our current class recently. We could definitely add both Darboh and Payton now!

Wow, that Valenti guy is a real douche bag.

"Fanboys" ..... really? A Sparty hack calling MICHIGAN FANS, "boys"

What a turd

Lol yeah, I love when he uses star rankings to suit his argument. The guy was probably not going to see the light of day this season, and Valenti talks like it's some death blow.

Yes pace, talbot and teric jones are done with injuries

I was referri g to a post where someone implied talbott transferred-i was saying being off roster doesn't mean a transfer automatically, he is off roster due to injury

I don't know if they stayed for school but we do gave a history if honoring educational commitmenT

Back