Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Brown leaves field in 3rd quarter

Tom quote from video clip.

It?s a difficult situation,? Brady said. ?Everybody should do what they can to help him in ways that he really needs it. We all love him. We care about him deeply. We want to see him be at his best. Unfortunately, it won?t be with our team. ... I think everyone should be very compassionate and empathetic toward some very difficult things that are happening.?

Guy has a chance to win another ring with Tom and just throws it away.

It is quite possible he has previous head injury that made him nuts, like that WR the Lions once had. Young, could he be suffering from the same?

I?m glad AB is coming out w his side of the story. I was one of the many that passed judgment right when it happened. It was easy to blame it in ?mental illness?. The more I?m reading and hearing, it?s starting to look like Brice Arians might be the ass. If ABs foot is really broke and he was fired for not wanting to play injured, the coach who fired him should be held responsible and not allowed to ever coach an NFL football game again. NFL needs to investigate asap and treat AB like a person and not a mental patient.

I?m glad AB is coming out w his side of the story. I was one of the many that passed judgment right when it happened. It was easy to blame it in ?mental illness?. The more I?m reading and hearing, it?s starting to look like Brice Arians might be the ass. If ABs foot is really broke and he was fired for not wanting to play injured, the coach who fired him should be held responsible and not allowed to ever coach an NFL football game again. NFL needs to investigate asap and treat AB like a person and not a mental patient.

AB is a total asshole and you shouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He has proven it over and over again and this is just another example.

So why believe one over the other? I read that the TB coaching staff wanted do look at his injury and AB said no. It seemed like AB wanted an out outsider to do his MRI. And when he starting bouncing around doing jumping jacks when running off the field he certainly didn't look like he was dealing with an injury.

So why believe one over the other? I read that the TB coaching staff wanted do look at his injury and AB said no. It seemed like AB wanted an out outsider to do his MRI. And when he starting bouncing around doing jumping jacks when running off the field he certainly didn't look like he was dealing with an injury.

Jogging off and doing small jumping jacks is a lot different than pushing off at the line of scrimmage and making cuts.

AB and every other player has a right to get an outside opinion on injuries.

I?m not saying AB is in the right, I?m just saying the NFL needs to investigate. If he was fired because he refused to play w a broken foot, the coach who fired him should be held accountable. Blaming what happened on ?mental illness? is the NFL taking the easy way out and protecting their product.

Jogging off and doing small jumping jacks is a lot different than pushing off at the line of scrimmage and making cuts.

AB and every other player has a right to get an outside opinion on injuries.

I?m not saying AB is in the right, I?m just saying the NFL needs to investigate. If he was fired because he refused to play w a broken foot, the coach who fired him should be held accountable. Blaming what happened on ?mental illness? is the NFL taking the easy way out and protecting their product.

You ever have a broken foot?

Last edited:
You?re probably right, good chance he doesn?t. But if he does and was fired for not wanting to play on a broken foot, someone should be held accountable.

He didn't want to get tested with team apparently. No doctors says "you have a broken foot, no football for 4-6 weeks - but its okay to do cartwheels and jumping jacks.

This here might tell the whole story.

They knew he had ankle issues.

Brown was willing to play through pain to achieve pay incentive goals.

The ball wasn?t being thrown his way enough for him to qualify for those bonuses.

So the team is saying he quit because he wasn?t going to meet the bonus requirements.

He is saying he couldn?t play with the pain any longer.

What I just is a nutshell summary. The link itself tells a broader, more detailed story.

So why was he doing jumping jacks on his way out if his ankle was broke ?

While I think there is fault on both sides. There was no induction on the sideline he was hurt. It was about targets in which he got 5 or 6 in the first half. There was a beef at halftime in the locker room that spilled over to the second half. I do think BA can be a crass ass sometimes but why leave like that ? If he was hurt he should have gone to the trainers on the sidelines which in all the clips he didn?t it appeared. I so think there is blame on both sides for sure.

Last edited:
Back