Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Brown leaves field in 3rd quarter

So why was he doing jumping jacks on his way out if his ankle was broke ?

While I think there is fault on both sides. There was no induction on the sideline he was hurt. It was about targets in which he got 5 or 6 in the first half. There was a beef at halftime in the locker room that spilled over to the second half. I do think BA can be a crass ass sometimes but why leave like that ? If he was hurt he should have gone to the trainers on the sidelines which in all the clips he didn?t it appeared. I so think there is blame on both sides for sure.

Why is their fault or blame for anyone?

Things work out with all of them until they didn?t.

So who cares? I don?t.

I don?t blame anybody.

Last edited:
Now video footage shows BA hitting a player in the helmet. What makes this hot head more creditable than AB?

I didn't watch the game but Arians confirmed that he was trying to keep Adams from drawing a foul for pulling an Eagles player off the pile. No one seems to have a problem with it.

I didn't watch the game but Arians confirmed that he was trying to keep Adams from drawing a foul for pulling an Eagles player off the pile. No one seems to have a problem with it.

That?s what I thought.

Back