Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Brown quitting over helmet? woman accuses him of rape now cut by patriots

He won't give up his money. He's just being a pain in the ass.

I think his beef is when he kicks punters in the face it won't hurt them as much.

Of course, I drafted this malcontent on my FF team "Wolverines!". I thought I could talk some sense into him. I've suspended him, too. And without pay.

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1170323408808226822

Now asking to be released from the Raiders lol[/QUOTE

Just another oppressed black athlete getting blackballed by the slave mentality owners in this league !! I did that all without cracking up , almost hahaah

I love it , best part is the y let this tool do an emotional apology to the team and then they turn around and fine his diva ass , basically taking away his guaranteed 30 million LMAO .

Has their ever been a more bizarre shit show for a high profile athlete before? He's not going to play a single down for the Raiders.

... waiting for some clown to say "We need to sign AB" in 3...2.....1....

Back