Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Brown quitting over helmet? woman accuses him of rape now cut by patriots

Has their ever been a more bizarre shit show for a high profile athlete before? He's not going to play a single down for the Raiders.

I dont know, but Albert Haynesworth to the Redskins comes pretty damn close.

In retrospect, they wish he had never played a down for them.

Yup patriots are famous for picking up trouble markers hoping they can change selfishness I?d be shocked if the pats don?t sign him

He's still gotta wear the new helmets. How is okay with that on a new team but not the old team.

Well that didn?t take long what was that less than two hours LOL

I would also not be shocked if we find out the lions also called and he said oh hell f?n no!

Last edited:
Well the silver lining is that Detroit will likely try to pick up whatever wr NE ends up getting rid of.

Once it was out there that New England was on Brown’s Radar I am sure this is what he wanted. Oakland is Awful. I bet Brown is super happy !

While I find it hilarious that he was cut and didn't get a dime, I hope it doesn't turn out well in NE. I would love to see him flame out again and get cut. He is by far my least favorite player in the NFL.

Lions do not know how to handle hof football players. We would probably pay him then take it back lol!

Last edited:
Back