Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Antonio Brown quitting over helmet? woman accuses him of rape now cut by patriots

It was inevitable. Happy team Oakland but not as happy as NE, where he was paid less, and the happiest Pittsburgh.

Calling out Kraft for the massage parlor ensured that he will indeed never play in the NFL again.

It?s true, and it was stupid to do but the NFL is a joke when it comes so punishment. Wasn?t Kraft caught on tape ? He is rich and his money got him off.

Any CMU fans or alumni, you can be proud that Antonio Brown is again a student at your university.

He is taking these classes

Introduction to Management, Technical Writing, Death and Dying (a religion course) and Racism and Equality

Any CMU fans or alumni, you can be proud that Antonio Brown is again a student at your university.

He is taking these classes

Introduction to Management, Technical Writing, Death and Dying (a religion course) and Racism and Equality

I guess going back to college isn't a bad decision for him (unless he really is a rapist, as alleged).

I can't imagine going back to Mount Pleasant, MI, after years as a pro athlete, though. but - to be fair - I've never been... maybe it's not so bad?

Is he actually going to the University to take his classes or an online thing? Him walking around campus seems out of place for other students. Weird.

Is he actually going to the University to take his classes or an online thing? Him walking around campus seems out of place for other students. Weird.

I found out later that he is taking the classes online.

This dumb fuck is at it again.

He recently posted this

"Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly!" Brown said on Twitter. "Making money off my sweat and blood F--- the @nfl I'll never play in that s--- treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f--- your self."

Pity party for AB
Awwww poor Antonio Brown

6e6BEWH.gif

Back